CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Is Cheating

Guest caughther

On 6-7-2015 at 6:46 PM, caughther said:

So, I posted this here earlier but in not sure I used the right category so here goes again. I was using my wife's phone while she was asleep and I found an app called kik. I opened it and found her chats with a coworker. They are very intimate and she's clearly cheating. I saw pix and vids they've sent to eachother. I didn't say anything to her and she doesn't know I know. She also doesn't know that I'm into it and that i jo alot to it. ....it makes me horny. She is deceitful but I kinda feel like since I know, I'm in charge kinda? Im making the choice to let her cheat but she doesn't know that. I'm not into doing it with her and although Id be cool with watching, I'd rather her not know that I know. Anyone else ever have this happen? Where do you guys see it going? Anyone else into this? thanks for your replies

yes it happend to me too, and i love it. she still loves me and cheating makes her even hornier

• 1 year later...

CUCKOLD TEST

I also found out a few years ago my wife was cheating with a married guy from her study. I first said to her that i was thinking something was going on, but she denied it.

the i found out more on her whats app.  I was thinking , maybe i have to leave it this way. she thinks that i dont know, but i always can tel wenn she is going to meet him it is such a great feeling. she then say oh i need to go to the supermarket and is away for 3 hours and then the next day she needs to go again ;)

i also know his shedule, he allways brings his kids to there sports and there they meet .

i never said anything to her about it and i like it this way.

The last update from the original poster, caughther, as in August, 2015, almost three years ago.  Would love an update from caughther but that is unlikely.

@jack123456, you might want to give your wife really revealing and sexy lingerie and then try to figure out if she wears it for her boyfriend.

11 minutes ago, Gracie said:

The last update from the original poster, caughther, as in August, 2015, almost three years ago.  Would love an update from caughther but that is unlikely.

@jack123456, you might want to give your wife really revealing and sexy lingerie and then try to figure out if she wears it for her boyfriend.

fto 2016 241=1.jpg

• Like 2