CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Is Cheating

Guest caughther

Guest caughther

So, I posted this here earlier but in not sure I used the right category so here goes again. I was using my wife's phone while she was asleep and I found an app called kik. I opened it and found her chats with a coworker. They are very intimate and she's clearly cheating. I saw pix and vids they've sent to eachother. I didn't say anything to her and she doesn't know I know. She also doesn't know that I'm into it and that i jo alot to it. ....it makes me horny. She is deceitful but I kinda feel like since I know, I'm in charge kinda? Im making the choice to let her cheat but she doesn't know that. I'm not into doing it with her and although Id be cool with watching, I'd rather her not know that I know. Anyone else ever have this happen? Where do you guys see it going? Anyone else into this? thanks for your replies

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest caughther

No! I hadn't! I've thought about putting in spy cams n stuff like that bc she has had him here...but, you're a genius....and it's totally possible as long as they keep chatting the way they are. They talk thru email too. i found one email where she talked about blowing him before work the next day...I honestly didn't think about following her...omg I'm guna try!

Guest caughther

If you think she is maybe try giving her space, idk, since I've found out I've been playing games kinda, I'll give her space n freedom sometimes n then I kinda reel her back in. It's so fd up but I love it. its also really hard to describe the way it makes me feel. I'll try. First off, she's amazing, cool, smart, funny, incredibly sexy and I love her. For these reasons I do whatever it takes to keep her, and for the same reasons I don't blame the guy she's with. from their chats I've learned that he appreciates her almost as much as I do. And he makes her feel good too. so I'm happy she's happy and I'm convinced it's only a fling and that she doesn't intend to leave me. He's married too. At the same time, I hate her for lying to me, doing this behind my back, the disrespect makes my blood boil...so I want to get back at her but not ruin her life With divorce n blah blah... I want to make her feel like a whore sometimes n that's why I'll get sexual with her around the same times that she's been sexual with him. All in all I'm happy. Im pretty horny all the time now and honestly she's become more attractive now that I know someone else wants what I have. I know this email is a mess and I apologize but like I said, it's hard to explain but id try.

I'm going to get audio recorders today. We'll see if I can catch anything.

Thanks for your replies guys

Google "cuckold captions". Find a picture or two that describes your feelings of how turned on you are be her fucking around. Email it to her with a note saying you think it's hot. Most of us here are trying to get our wife to screw other men. You are ahead of the game. She's already doing the hard part, you just need to let her know that you want it to continue and you want to know more about it.

• Like 2

awesome! that much more exciting to know he's also married. they both have to be discreet about it. 

any idea how long it has been going on? how it all started?

this thread gets hotter every time you post. any chance we get to sneak a peak at the little cheating minx?

• Like 1

Guest caughther

I'm not interested in telling her that I know at this point. I want to play it out for awhile. At least till I can figure out where it's headed. And for right now, I'm enjoying that she doesn't know I'm onto her. Believe it or not, we have both started taking better care of ourselves and our bodies, so its not that bad. I noticed that she'd started waxing instead of shaving and that she's tanning and looking at herself in the mirror more now. Just the emotional part feels a bit toxic but she's ruined it already anyways so why not go with it.

I don't have a date that it started and my best guess is a few months ago. Probably since ApriL or May.

I may be up for posting a pic in a bit. that makes me kind of nervous tho. She's gorgeous, 5'6 125 lbs brown eyes and brown/blond highlight hair. Sort of looks like leah remini from back in the day. She used to be a runner. Very fit.

Google "cuckold captions". Find a picture or two that describes your feelings of how turned on you are be her fucking around. Email it to her with a note saying you think it's hot. Most of us here are trying to get our wife to screw other men. You are ahead of the game. She's already doing the hard part, you just need to let her know that you want it to continue and you want to know more about it.

LOL Dave, I've been doing the same thing. I'm away from home and I periodically email her with caption pics. I asked if she likes or if I should stop, she told me to go on :P

Guest caughther

We still fuck, she still sucks my dick. We're still married...Im not sure she does it now bc she wants to or bc she knows it's expected or if she's just trying to keep me from asking questions...idk...but I still fuck her regularly

My advice is to leave things alone and give her some space. She will have her affair and her secret and you won't be impeding her, at all. I went through this, myself, when my wife had an affair with a coworker of mine. They met two to three days a week while I was out of town. And I traveled a lot back then. The affair lasted well over a year and I was completely clue less. I found out about it two years after it ended from him. It's a long story how he came to tell me the details but I never have told my wife that I know. To be honest, I'm not sure which turns me on more, the fact that she fucked and sucked him more than she did me for so long or that she did it all in secret. I get an erection whenever I think about it.

But, one thing is for sure, that during her affair, her oral skills improved immensely and, thanks to his training, my wife now sucks cock most wonderfully. He also turned her onto bondage and discovered that she loves her ass slapped during doggy. It makes her grind harder.

So leave your wife and her friend alone. You obviously enjoy the idea that she has this relationship and that he is giving her some sexual pleasure. He will do things with her that you have never thought to try. And, I know from experience that your orgasms are most intense whenever you picture them naked together. So this is win-win-win. Let her enjoy this. You clearly are. And don't let on that you know. This isn't cuckoldry, by the way, it's compersion. No humiliation on your part, just pleasure at her enjoyment.

Be sure to update us. Love to hear where this goes. I think you are going to love it.

Lance

• Like 3

Guest caughther

Thanks for the reply mywife. I do appreciate any input. It's really hard to find anyone to chat with about this kind of stuff. I wasn't sure what it was called n cuck was the closest thing I could find. It seems like there are only 2 ppl in the world into this and I'm one of them...does anyone know where I can find more guys like myself to chat with? I would like to share some of the screen shots I got from her phone but haven't found that anybody is interested in that sort of thing. Anyways, thanks for your replies!

You are a lucky guy finding yourself in this situation. My suggestion would be to ask her when you are screwing her iif she had ever considered fucking someone else........then see what the reaction is.

It might be that she'll ask you if you'd mind if she did -  and that would be the time to tell her what a turn on it would be for you.

Then let her make the running.

Good luck.

Guest caughther

She worked with him this week, I'm sure they hooked up at some point. I've been trying to give her space. It's all I can think about tho. Every time I look at her, every second she's not with me...I'm constantly wondering, looking for clues.

Why is it strange that I don't want to join her? I don't want her to know that I get turned on thinking about her taking another guys cock...I like that she thinks she's smarter than me...not bc it helps her ego but at this point it builds mine. I know what she's up to and she thinks she's sly. I love fucking her rough now And watching her suck my dick. I know she'd rather it be him but it's not and I like reminding her that it's mine.