CuckoldFart.com

Looking To Initiate A New Hotwife

Oldercock

22 hours ago, UK_EX said:

We know that she will do it with someone else, the problem is finding someone she fancies fucking her that she trusts and then getting her to start again.

My wife says the same, that she would do it with someone she fancies and trusts. And I'm waiting and waiting:(:angry:

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, Anagram said:

I'm in almost exactly the same situation. My wife knows my desires and enjoys the fantasy, the main difference is that she is quite submissive sexually. 

My difficulty is transitioning from fantasy to reality without putting her off. 

Regards

A

I suggest holiday fun or a quick break; explore it with her. Then suggest arranging meeting a bull for dinner. Meeting "on home turf" sometimes scares. That's worked to help me ease hotwives/cucks/stags into the scene and 5-6 years later, no complaints from them!

I agree with Charmingdevil - home turf can be too scary - but a place far from neighbours, friends, colleagues and family... that can be liberating. You can, in my experience, further improve your chances by booking a really nice hotel - I don't know why but a good hotel seems to make the ladies feel horny!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 10:27 AM, Joys said:

Sounds like it would be a good initiation for my wife. I am not a "sissy" cuck, not into humiliation or stuff like that but have no problem with "watching" and "feeding in".

Since marriage she has had only my cock and none before. We have been discussing this but she has "cold feet" as to how to start. She is 45, I am 50.

Too bad about the location though

hi I am 56 male from Oldham uk I am looking for my first couple would start off with a chat and slowly move on  kik me tunes322000

• 2 months later...
On 24-1-2017 at 10:41 PM, ukcuckbi said:

Hi oldercock , im a cuck wannabe from bristol uk , would love for you to help with my wife , like your way not to pushy . i have told her that i would like to be cucked and she loves the fantasy very much as its become part of our regular sex life now talking about it , but just cant get her to move forward with it .she knows im sub and shes in control sexually 

what do you think i should do next?

can you help. 

011 (1) (1).JPG

Come to the netherlands

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/5/2015 at 2:54 PM, Oldercock said:

I want a cuck couple that are just starting out - since marriage she will have had only his cock - and now we are going to introduce mine... because she is a "Bull virgin" I will spunk inside her right from the off.

Happy with passive or active cucks - but if passive he must be prepared to watch when I want him to and to feed me in should I want that.

As things develop I may wish to take her away from time to time and may take her to swinger events/clubs.

So Oldercock will you want to enjoy watching the new wife being fucked by other older guys you invite to fuck her ?

• 4 years later...