CuckoldFart.com

Cuck Wannabe Here

flipboy

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Amazing how they change isn't it - my wife was like that, reluctant, prudish, churchgoing, we had very little sex - once every couple of months.

Then when I allowed her to fuck our best friend, she had him two or three (maybe more) times every day for the first three months or so, and then at least daily after that for 7 years.

Turned her into a little nymphomaniac - wonderful for me as a cuckold, especially when I went away on work and she got him to come to stay overnight with her.

Bryan

Bryan,

YES, you are so right, it is amazing how they change. As I mentioned, sex with me was very rare, one every 3 or 4 months and she put little effort in, enjoying me making her orgasm with my tongue but then just laying there while I fucked her a few minutes before I came. After she had her bull, she would talk about it constantly, buy sexy lingerie, make special arrangements not to miss their fuck date and she was a wild woman with him, moaning, thrashing, screaming, etc. She'd do anything with him, stuff she'd never consider with me. She even made us late to a wedding because he was horny and wanted to fuck her as we were about to leave. I was there in my suit watching him undress her and fuck her for almost an hour! Unreal

I am not denied sex by my wife, in fact she's even more eager than I am but I'd still love to see that change with her - turning into a little nymphomaniac, doing stuff with a guy she'd never consider doing with me, especially now that I am away for long.

• Like 2

Hello Flipboy!  Have you tried talking to your wife about your desires, or maybe even trying to seduce her to be open about what she likes?

In my case my lady was the one that closed our door to sharing!  I respect and love and adore my wife, and she is well aware of my likes.

We do a lot of fantasy play due to me having several injuries.  We are always very open to each others tastes, and communication would be your best bet in

trying to seduce your wife into opening your marriage.

Being that you are Filipinos I imagine is possible religion might be an impediment for her, but anything is possible as long as you guys can talk to each other openly!  Good

luck!

Rafa

• Like 1

Appreciate all the comments and advice. Hard to bring it up especially since we don't have sex and not even intimate. I was looking through her bedside drawer last night and her vibrator (which I never knew she had and I discovered it a few months ago) was wrapped in a tissue rather than a paper towel when I initially noticed it. So she definitely masterbates and definitely needs a cock... why doesn't she just come to me?? I don't initiate anyway and not like I care...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and I haven't had sex in about 2 yrs. I have no desire to and she hasn't questioned it. Obviously, something wrong here??

i would definately tell u what i would luv to do to your wife, it would definately start with a long list of getting her prepared.  would luv to know an email i could  tell u the whole story of what i would do to and for her and you if u want to watch or participate.  let me know, my email is  dougnet@ yahoo.com

• Like 1

• 6 months later...