CuckoldFart.com

Cuck Wannabe Here

flipboy

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Depends on your wife.. and you. Most of these dudes are just living off the fantasy that this is try and that you wife is gonna want to fuck them for some reaon. For most women.. the least about of sex they have they urge for it less. So for her.. maybe she uses a toy or rubs her pussy in the shower once a month and she's good to do. Is something wrong? Not really? 

• Like 3

have u ever had any idea that your wife might be having a secret affair?  what is the nationality of both of u?   do you often fantasize about her being screwed by another guy, maybe a bbc, maybe one of your friends?  does she know of any fantasies concerning her that you have or have u told her?  waiting to hear from you

• Like 1

Any pics of her Flipboy?

I guess I am somewhat in the same position without the 2 years of course.   I fuck my gf quite often and she loves my cock.

But I crave and have fantasies about seeing her with other men & women...  I'd love to see how beautiful she would look with all her holes filled... 

• Like 2

Id have to say if it is two years that she has to be getting something from somewhere, even if she is just masturbating. My first wife went a long time between fucking me, sometimes 3 or 4 months but that changed once she finally agreed to fuck another guy. He was so big and talented that she was craving his cock a couple times a week. That was really exciting seeing the change in her desires.

Id have to say if it is two years that she has to be getting something from somewhere, even if she is just masturbating. My first wife went a long time between fucking me, sometimes 3 or 4 months but that changed once she finally agreed to fuck another guy. He was so big and talented that she was craving his cock a couple times a week. That was really exciting seeing the change in her desires.

Amazing how they change isn't it - my wife was like that, reluctant, prudish, churchgoing, we had very little sex - once every couple of months.

Then when I allowed her to fuck our best friend, she had him two or three (maybe more) times every day for the first three months or so, and then at least daily after that for 7 years.

Turned her into a little nymphomaniac - wonderful for me as a cuckold, especially when I went away on work and she got him to come to stay overnight with her.

Bryan

• Like 3

Bryan,

YES, you are so right, it is amazing how they change. As I mentioned, sex with me was very rare, one every 3 or 4 months and she put little effort in, enjoying me making her orgasm with my tongue but then just laying there while I fucked her a few minutes before I came. After she had her bull, she would talk about it constantly, buy sexy lingerie, make special arrangements not to miss their fuck date and she was a wild woman with him, moaning, thrashing, screaming, etc. She'd do anything with him, stuff she'd never consider with me. She even made us late to a wedding because he was horny and wanted to fuck her as we were about to leave. I was there in my suit watching him undress her and fuck her for almost an hour! Unreal

• Like 4

I think the key detail to consider here is that she is 32 years old. That is the age when women are most interested in sex. They still have their looks and shapes and enjoy being sought after. If you haven't had sex with her in 2 years it would seem likely that she is getting it elsewhere.