CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

19 hours ago, leone55 said:

Peter, Becky looks very wanton in this pic.

15 hours ago, cucksean said:

Becky looks hot as hell in that pic Peter

21 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Your Becky definitely looking hot and sexy here!

I wish this was a pic of her....feeling slutty and horny...with a hungry look in her eyes...as she looks at MY cock...her mouth suggestively open...as she licks her lips...and with you watching (of course)...and she then slowly leans over to take my cock in her mouth!

I know you'd love to be watching...and taking pics...as she looks over at you, her mouth full of my throbbing cock!

Thanks for sharing this hot pic!

Thank you guys. I'm glad Becky has made such a good impression on you all. That pic is one of a few she posed for at the time. She looks a bit tired and not at her best, but they suggest she was getting changed as someone walked straight in without knocking, maybe one of her son's friends or perhaps even DomBull4U.

She's looks shocked and embarrassed to be walked in on almost naked and tries to cover her recently shaved pussy, then relaxes. when she realises the guy likes what he sees.

Apologies if these don't post in the right order. I've tried to show Becky first shocked to be caught almost naked and attempting to cover up, through to her moving her hands away from her pussy.

becky38.thumb.jpg.eb49c3a4253732eed197650a8728af81.jpg

becky39.thumb.jpg.5383fafd1684f7196984b49bb04f2940.jpg

becky40.thumb.jpg.60ec488642ee418f0ba4496b0f19bfae.jpg

becky42.thumb.jpg.82ee10dea62fee52e4909415d3c5e0d5.jpg

becky41.thumb.jpg.1f4d3daaac42d4792eb78bc77b12b759.jpg

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

1 minute ago, Peter C said:

Thank you guys. I'm glad Becky has made such a good impression on you all. That pic is one of a few she posed for at the time. She looks a bit tired and not at her best, but they suggest she was getting changed as someone walked straight in without knocking, maybe one of her son's friends or perhaps even DomBull4U.

She's looks shocked and embarrassed to be walked in on almost naked and tries to cover her recently shaved pussy, then relaxes. when she realises the guy likes what he sees.

Apologies if these don't post in the right order. I've tried to show Becky first shocked to be caught almost naked and attempting to cover up, through to her moving her hands away from her pussy.

becky38.thumb.jpg.eb49c3a4253732eed197650a8728af81.jpg

becky39.thumb.jpg.5383fafd1684f7196984b49bb04f2940.jpg

becky40.thumb.jpg.60ec488642ee418f0ba4496b0f19bfae.jpg

becky42.thumb.jpg.82ee10dea62fee52e4909415d3c5e0d5.jpg

becky41.thumb.jpg.1f4d3daaac42d4792eb78bc77b12b759.jpg

Has she share any of these with her online bfs?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cucksean said:

Has she share any of these with her online bfs?

Not that I know of Sean, but I'd be more than happy if she did. She persuaded me the other day to treat her to some new underwear as an Easter present. I asked her if it was for my benefit or her boyfriends'. "Both", she replied, with a grin. 

I suggested that perhaps she could show the guys her new bra next time she's in the chat room by lifting up her shirt for them, though added that they'd no doubt rather see her without the bra. Becky teased me by saying, "I might already have done that", which made me very horny. I assured her that I'd be absolutely fine with her getting her tits out for any of her black online boyfriends, asking which one had suggested she get them out and if they thought her tits were "on point". 

She then admitted that she hadn't really, adding "They wish!" and telling me that her tits are for my eyes only.

• Like 3

I love black women and this young lady is gorgeous. When Becky "got with" her first two black online "boyfriends" and I'd told her that I totally approved, I tentatively asked if that now meant I was allowed other girlfriends.

"NO!", she retorted, "Definitely not!" "That's fair enough", I replied. "I don't want anyone else anyway. but I do like knowing you've got someone now to keep you company when I'm at work."

"Thanks babe", she said. "I'm going to tell them you approve". And she did.

Ebony23-00100a.thumb.jpeg.1174c7f3260f393808b015969373a8c9.jpeg

• Like 5

This photo crops up from time to time and I always think it looks like my Becky. Perhaps she's got me to take her to London for a gig and to meet one of her online boyfriends. He decides she hasn't come all that way just to say "hello" and invites us back stage to the after party where he takes Becky to his dressing room so they can get to know each other better...

image003(6).thumb.jpg.833fa9a5e8948b9bb4786ae5e60ef0b9.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Not that I know of Sean, but I'd be more than happy if she did. She persuaded me the other day to treat her to some new underwear as an Easter present. I asked her if it was for my benefit or her boyfriends'. "Both", she replied, with a grin. 

I suggested that perhaps she could show the guys her new bra next time she's in the chat room by lifting up her shirt for them, though added that they'd no doubt rather see her without the bra. Becky teased me by saying, "I might already have done that", which made me very horny. I assured her that I'd be absolutely fine with her getting her tits out for any of her black online boyfriends, asking which one had suggested she get them out and if they thought her tits were "on point". 

She then admitted that she hadn't really, adding "They wish!" and telling me that her tits are for my eyes only.

I hope she shares with you and them!

• Like 2

Just now, cucksean said:

I hope she shares with you and them!

So do I Sean. And of course some new photos for you guys.

On Thursday she got all coy as I dropped her off at her place, confessing that she's been getting chatted up by another black guy so might have a new boyfriend by the weekend. She revealed with a smile that this one's 31, adding "I do like my toyboys!"

I asked Becky if, having told me awhile ago that her lower age limit would be 30, if she might be tempted to "go out" with a black guy even younger, considering she has a son of 26. "I might", she replied. "Actually I think one of the guys I've been chatting to is 25". She laughed when I suggested I was thinking about 22, 23....

• Like 3

When I saw this gif I had visions of my Becky going away for the weekend with one of her young black boyfriends. Happy to let him fuck her doggy-style, she's shocked by his efforts to penetrate her virgin ass. 

Her feeble protests are ignored as she lets him ease his way into her and she experiences anal sex for the first time in her life.

beckys1stanalnT_4xvc68ub978ntvch19xaa779.thumb.gif.023b7b7b6169a980dec09b7ea7e48176.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

When I saw this gif I had visions of my Becky going away for the weekend with one of her young black boyfriends. Happy to let him fuck her doggy-style, she's shocked by his efforts to penetrate her virgin ass. 

Her feeble protests are ignored as she lets him ease his way into her and she experiences anal sex for the first time in her life.

beckys1stanalnT_4xvc68ub978ntvch19xaa779.thumb.gif.023b7b7b6169a980dec09b7ea7e48176.gif

Peter, why do you not show this GIF to Becky testing her reaction?

• Like 2

Peter C is proud to announce that his 45 year old girlfriend Becky has confessed in the last few days to now having two new black online "boyfriends", bringing her current total to 7. 

As has become the pattern these last few months, both these two are much younger than her. One is 31, whilst I am shocked, but excited, that the other one is only 25, a year younger than Becky's son.

This from the woman that told me a long time ago how much she appreciated being with an older man like me. When she told me about number 6 on Thursday and how old he was, she added, "I do love a toyboy!" I'd previously inquired how young a guy would she go out with and she'd replied that 30 would be her limit, but on Thursday I asked if perhaps she'd be tempted to go out with an even younger black guy. "I might", she admitted with a cheeky grin on her face. "One about your son's age perhaps, Or younger maybe? 21, 22?", I suggested. "Well, funny you should say that - I was being chatted up online last night", Becky said with a glint in her eye. "He's 25 I think..."

Fast forward to Monday night and Becky texts me to ask if it's okay for her to "go out on a date tomorrow night with that 25 year old". I know it's only an online liason, but I could barely contain my excitement, or my erection! Of course I gave her my approval.

Apparently she's told all 7 that she's with a much older white "hubby", but that he's okay with his missus "going" clubbing with her black friends as he works evenings anyway. 

becky11.thumb.jpg.aa896525bc5bbcd1b5278627ba900ac6.jpg

becky48.thumb.jpg.72f7598b8db20a8a427e7fe13edb7eb9.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

Peter C is proud to announce that his 45 year old girlfriend Becky has confessed in the last few days to now having two new black online "boyfriends", bringing her current total to 7. 

As has become the pattern these last few months, both these two are much younger than her. One is 31, whilst I am shocked, but excited, that the other one is only 25, a year younger than Becky's son.

This from the woman that told me a long time ago how much she appreciated being with an older man like me. When she told me about number 6 on Thursday and how old he was, she added, "I do love a toyboy!" I'd previously inquired how young a guy would she go out with and she'd replied that 30 would be her limit, but on Thursday I asked if perhaps she'd be tempted to go out with an even younger black guy. "I might", she admitted with a cheeky grin on her face. "One about your son's age perhaps, Or younger maybe? 21, 22?", I suggested. "Well, funny you should say that - I was being chatted up online last night", Becky said with a glint in her eye. "He's 25 I think..."

Fast forward to Monday night and Becky texts me to ask if it's okay for her to "go out on a date tomorrow night with that 25 year old". I know it's only an online liason, but I could barely contain my excitement, or my erection! Of course I gave her my approval.

Apparently she's told all 7 that she's with a much older white "hubby", but that he's okay with his missus "going" clubbing with her black friends as he works evenings anyway. 

Well, the next step is to schedule a date with one of them.

P.S.: Did she share some pics of her with these black boys, and if yes what did she show them?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

Congrats Peter, is there any way to get her to chat with a local?  You are sooooooooo close.

• Like 1