CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

5 minutes ago, secondjag said:

So sorry baby.  But that really shouldn't be a big deal, can't he see that?  He still gets the benefits of one crazy hot wife.

It was at first, he likes to watch, and I wasn’t telling him about it, so he wasn’t really reaping any benefits. And I was getting a little carried away too.  I was seeing this guy two to three times a week. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

It was at first, he likes to watch, and I wasn’t telling him about it, so he wasn’t really reaping any benefits. And I was getting a little carried away too.  I was seeing this guy two to three times a week. 

lol, if the dick was that good you should have just saved the creampie for hub and he would have been happy

• Like 2

Just now, secondjag said:

lol, if the dick was that good you should have just saved the creampie for hub and he would have been happy

Oh it was that good,  and I’m not so sure how that would’ve end up. Although now I can if he’d like me too.  I’m allowed to still see him now, but I have to let him know before hand or at least that evening when he gets home.  And I let him watch me Saturday night in the hot tub with him so he could see why I liked it so much. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Oh it was that good,  and I’m not so sure how that would’ve end up. Although now I can if he’d like me too.  I’m allowed to still see him now, but I have to let him know before hand or at least that evening when he gets home.  And I let him watch me Saturday night in the hot tub with him so he could see why I liked it so much. 

sweet, sounds reasonable.  glad to have you back here again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, secondjag said:

sweet, sounds reasonable.  glad to have you back here again.

Thanks, it’s been a rough few weeks but I think we should be just fine with this new dynamic.  He hasn’t been getting home till sometimes nine at night because of work and then to tired to do anything,  that just wasn’t working for me,  now he sees that and is ok with it. 

• Like 2

On 1/12/2018 at 9:30 PM, secondjag said:

Enjoy your weekend (yeah, yeah, probably should've put these in "Breakfast of Champions," I'm just so fuckin lazy)

aaa111.png

aaaaaaa.png

blk lust.png

dfsfsds.png

dsfkuikiu.png

efrws.png

ewclkj.png

iukui.png

okik.png

thirsty.png

three.png

uief.png

ukukii.png

Love the pick of the girl with huge lips being stretched by that beautiful bbc. Her huge hooded clit looks similar to my wife’s. Women with huge clits are insatiable and needs attention from bulls. The little dicked White hubby cannot satisfy a woman like that, besides eating cum out of it!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Littledickcuck said:

Love the pick of the girl with huge lips being stretched by that beautiful bbc. Her huge hooded clit looks similar to my wife’s. Women with huge clits are insatiable and needs attention from bulls. The little dicked White hubby cannot satisfy a woman like that, besides eating cum out of it!

sounds like your wife has a beautiful pussy

• Like 1