CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

On 1/12/2017 at 10:10 AM, secondjag said:

Thanks Bud, glad u dug it. How about some obedient cucks and some more hot wives

s2.gifs5.gifs6.gifs7.gifs9.gifs4.gifs3.gifs8.gif

Ohhhh How I DO LUV being an Obedient cummthirsty BBC Luvin (faggot) cucky boi... That blk & white Pic with Blk Master Rubbing cucky s face in His Superior Blk Balls !!! I So Luv having the Master s Essence All Over my slutty faggot face .... I LUV submitting to Master  

Edited by 1cummthirsty
Must add how much I Luv Sucking Master s Beautiful Big Blk Superior Dick & Swallowing Sir s cummmm..
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

this is what happens when i drink coffee at night

I think we all have to thank you for doing so then :)
I've been enjoying your content and dedication for a while now and I just have to thank you for putting in this much time. It's truly impressive, I appreciate it!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Excavat0r said:

I think we all have to thank you for doing so then :)
I've been enjoying your content and dedication for a while now and I just have to thank you for putting in this much time. It's truly impressive, I appreciate it!

can't thank you enough Ex.  very nice of you to say so.  just a bit of burn out, i guess.  

i keep looking for anything interesting to discuss in the meantime.  thank you, Kak, Sand L, and Wild Thing

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Excavat0r said:

Well, a burn out is quite understandable with your output. Take your time :)

Perhaps I might contribute myself if that doesn't bother anyone.
I'm a bit worried that many have been posted here before but I hope someone enjoys them a bit.

7utyyu8.jpg.d2d5017e53cf7552dfcf3c832b171370.jpg

09.png.942f57d9e961fc4d17c39cd3b79998cc.png

post-203-0-90072900-1460068625.jpg

b497bad0563fe3822d0290a70f1d9df19baaa04dea1b70ad1c033a1541ef4eee.jpg

tumblr_oqbgybm73J1vk8p79o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmqueb3JOc1s2a01vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9upq9uLN11vykl3ao1_1280.jpg

t3_6hi349.gif

59506c03519c4_8b145e3fceb971cd94e84c9e34f7badd_5001.jpg.6aa31022fb1c8cde1a621216764f9fb5.jpg

tumblr_orhu3mbWEY1uu64dzo1_1280.jpg

that was an awesome post! thank you my brother

• Like 3

Just now, Excavat0r said:

Thank you! :)
I'll try to contribute more. Please tell me, if anything I do/post is boring, unwanted, a repost, etc. 

no worries, lol, the fans will ALWAYS let you know.  sprinkle in a few of that beautiful gf from time to time and we'll all go f'ing crazy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

no worries, lol, the fans will ALWAYS let you know.  sprinkle in a few of that beautiful gf from time to time and we'll all go f'ing crazy.

Good to hear! 
I'll continue to post her in the dedicated thread though, or would that be appreciated here as well?

On a sidenote, I really like when the bull cums on the cuck's cock/Cage, but it's really hard to find those pictures.
There's just so much Dominance in that, it's the essence of cuckolding I feel. If any of you have more of them, feel free to post :)

• Like 2

Just now, Excavat0r said:

Good to hear! 
I'll continue to post her in the dedicated thread though, or would that be appreciated here as well?

On a sidenote, I really like when the bull cums on the cuck's cock/Cage, but it's really hard to find those pictures.
There's just so much Dominance in that, it's the essence of cuckolding I feel. If any of you have more of them, feel free to post :)

have a rather extensive collection.  i'll look for, and be on the lookout for.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...