CuckoldFart.com

Small penis humiliation?

White5andahalf

Cuckold Tests

I am fortunate enough to have a 7 inch penis, even though it is attached to a skinny, weedy body. An above average sized penis didn't prevent me from becoming a cuckold. My wife once watched me undress and commented that "Mick's hard is the same size as yours soft", but she liked his stocky build, his many tattoos and him fucking her hard enough to go and see him for sex on and off for 2 years. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

I am fortunate enough to have a 7 inch penis, even though it is attached to a skinny, weedy body. An above average sized penis didn't prevent me from becoming a cuckold. My wife once watched me undress and commented that "Mick's hard is the same size as yours soft", but she liked his stocky build, his many tattoos and him fucking her hard enough to go and see him for sex on and off for 2 years. 

Love your reply, going against stereotype and proving not all woman are size queens.  I was always amazed that some smaller statured guys had enormous dicks, while at 6'1 200 pounds I had a 1 inch flaccid, less than 4 inch erect cock.  As a sissy I wanted to look the part all over, not just in cock size, lol.  At the right angle even I could hit my wife's cervix, so she was not looking for size, she enjoyed the 'whole package' and wanted a person who could stimulate her in every phase of life.  As a bi guy I would likely be salivating at the chance to drain your cock, :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, White5andahalf said:

How many cucks like small penis ? I am 2.5" erect, so I embrace sph.

image.jpeg

I enjoy SPH very much.  The humiliation was instilled at an early age.  I think the first time was in 7th grade (in shower after gym class) when a guy with a massive cock pointed mine out and started laughing.  He started out as a bully, but before long we were friends, well actually I was his bitch, lol.  I love sucking small clits off, especially when cuck's wife is mocking that this is the only way cuck will ever get sexual pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1