Creamher

What Would You Guys Do

Just wondering what you guys think and what you would like to do to her. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 10

Please login or register to see this quote.

That is a great pair of tits, what would I do with her - I'd fuck her all night long, anywhere, anyhow.

Would love to take her dogging, see just how many cocks she could take in an evening.

• Like 1

But, unless you tell us where you are, nothing to onerous, just the bleedin' country, how can we take you seriously?

• Like 2

So right there - why the hell do you people not at least put your country in your personal info?

Are you ashamed of being cuckolds or bulls?

I am from UK, I live close to Luton, and I am proud to list myself as a cuckold - even if my wife hasn't had anyone else for a long time (hence the EX).

I am proud to be a CUCKOLD !

Bryan

• Like 1

And I replied "I'd fuck her all night long, anywhere, anyhow.  Would love to take her dogging, see just how many cocks she could take in an evening."

If we knew she was close and available, someone might offer to do something for you.

I would take her out shopping, grab a lite lunch, and then take her home. I would lay her down on your bed and make her cum like only a woman can. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> would love to see more...