CuckoldFart.com

What If I Make Her Pregnant

wesam

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

I have impregnated two hotwives, (3 kids) both times at the request of the cuckold. The first time, they had found out that his sperm count was very low, and she wanted kids badly. I had been fucking his wife for almost a year when he asked Me to get her pregnant. I talked to both of them at length, to make certain that their would be no complications. I even had him get a solicitor draw up an agreement stating that he would support the child / children regardless of future marital circumstances. Once signed and agreed, I spent an entire week she was ovulating in their home, fucking her in the marital bed. Pretty sure she was pregnant first night, but hey it was fun fucking her 5 or 6 times a day. Hubby would bring in drinks and snacks, and then leave us to it.

Even after she was pregnant, I would use her as often as possible. Her pussy, ass and mouth were made for My cock and she gave great head and awesome rim jobs. I fucked her until a month out from the birth of her baby boy. 6 weeks after the birth she wanted to go again, so we repeated the exercise. They now have a boy and a girl and are very happy. They moved away for his work, but still hear from them time to time.

The other couple, happened about five years later. I had been fucking her for a couple of months when he called and asked to meet. I thought he was going to ask me to stop seeing her, but he actually begged Me to stop using condoms and fuck his wife bareback. I told him I would most likely get her pregnant, and his eyes lit up as he said "yes please, breed her". So I went through the same process, gaining agreements etc.

He wanted to hold her hand, while I fucked her. That wasn't a problem, as he had previously watched and videoed us in action. When I filled her with cum, he would hold her legs up to ensure My sperm got to her cervix. He liked to clean My cock and balls with his mouth, afterwards. He would even wake Me up with a headjob, so I could climb straight back on and fill her again each morning. He would hold her pussy lips open and guide My hard cock inside. She got pregnant alright. I fucked her throughout the pregnancy, and when she was tired, cucky would blow Me, like a good boy. He learned to rim ass well too. 

Once their little boy was born, she decided to concentrate on motherhood. So I don't see her anymore. I think they are very happy though. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2016 at 7:33 AM, UK_EX said:

Pregnancy is just one hazard of allowing your wife to have sex with someone else.  

Perhaps the risk is something that we secretly like, just like some who like jumping out of planes with a parachute, or climbing mountains.

For me, the risk was certainly present, but the reward of knowing she was having the pleasures of regular bareback sex was worth the small risk.

I couldn't agree more!

The risk of my wife getting pregnant is oddly exciting to me, especially considering I would not want another guy to knock her up.  Of course, if that ever happened, we would be keeping the baby, no question.

Perhaps that risk is what's really holding my wife back from becoming a hotwife. The risk of getting pregnant, and that we would keep the baby.  We'll see after she gets fixed, if she changes her mind and takes that step :D

One can only hope!

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 2/14/2017 at 11:34 AM, cumlayus said:

That's what makes it so much more exiting for many cuckold couples. Brad (as I mentioned above) was very happy to let his wife be impregnated by a lover, as would I if my wife could do so. Many bulls love the chance to impregnate someone else's wife with the husband's permission.

I think what makes a hubby so accepting...of the consequence of raising another man's offspring...is that he may rest assured that HIS hotwife is desirable ...and has it within herself to select breeding partners...that she desires...in return...bonding her dna to his...reaffirms his place in the relationship as well...

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2016 at 7:09 PM, wesam said:

What if I make ur wife pregnant ?

Do u like or hate that and why ?

That’s all part of the thrill. Of course, it’s great when you’re not raising another man’s baby, but there’s no real thrill without real risk. An old flame of my wife that came in her a long time ago and I were chatting and I told him I wanted him to do it again. He said “I just had a kid with my own chick, so you know I can still make babies, what if I get her pregnant this time?” I just said “what if indeed”. He then kept threatening that he would do it and that he would make sure her pussy was completely destroyed this time (first by his very big cock and then by having his baby). I said “I barely feel her anyway, go ahead.”

• Like 1

On 5/5/2017 at 6:07 PM, wildkenadams said:

I couldn't agree more!

The risk of my wife getting pregnant is oddly exciting to me, especially considering I would not want another guy to knock her up.  Of course, if that ever happened, we would be keeping the baby, no question.

Perhaps that risk is what's really holding my wife back from becoming a hotwife. The risk of getting pregnant, and that we would keep the baby.  We'll see after she gets fixed, if she changes her mind and takes that step :D

One can only hope!

I can agree here. Weirdly, my wife insists she doesn’t get any more pleasure from the guys that have gone bare, yet she has let a few. She isn’t on the pill, and has had one baby and one miscarriage (both mine). Even with this obvious risk, she says she doesn’t want another baby but is just slutty enough to open her hole to be filled up. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The hottest cuck thing there is, the ultimate in being cucked, and I personally would be happy to have another mans baby, but I am not really a man, I am a TS woman, transitioning on hormones, so I am much more like a woman. I think this is more common than people might think, I read a statistic that said the percentage of women pregnant, the father is not who everyone thinks it is. This isnt new, its been going on for a long time. Its womens secret world. I think in the end just love the baby, what does it matter if its 'not yours'? So what, its a child that needs a parent to love it.

When my wife and I were dicussing her cuckolding me, we agreed on two ground rules. One was that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew so I wouldn't be able to put a face to the name and two, that she'd always use condoms. This was actually to protect us from her catching and STI rather than to avoid getting pregnant as she'd had an hysterectomy at the age of 29.

Sure enough, when a young customer at the shop she worked in as assistant manageress started hitting on her and asked her out for a drink, we said that he would be ideal for her first extra-marital encounter. He wasn't bothered that she was married, 12 years older than him (35 to his 23) or had 4 kids, so she agreed to go out with him. The morning of their date I bought her a pack of 3 condoms, all of which got used by them that evening. She actually told him that he had to use them as she didn't want any more babies and he was happy to oblige, amused that a married woman was carrying condoms.

Later though, both rules were broken one Sunday afternoon when she disappeared for a couple of hours to visit an ex-work colleague of mine who had been after her pussy for years and had recently re-surfaced on her Faceb00k. I picked her up afterwards from near his house, with his cum still oozing out of her and trickling down her bare thigh. A few days later I had to sit with her in our doctor's surgery whilst she got tested, telling the nurse that she'd "had a little slip-up with another man at the weekend." She was all clear.

After that she never bothered with condoms unless the guy wanted to, which was rare. Since our divorce nearly 7 years ago I have learnt that a couple of months before she went with that first young guy I knew about, she'd actually visited the home of another work colleague of mine. He has admitted to me that he had no intention of having sex with my wife, but when she told him we'd split up (we hadn't) and virtually insisted he take her to bed, he did. This, he told me, was bareback and with her on top. Apparently this was a one-off and he feels she just needed to get his cock inside her that once so she could say she'd had him. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

When my wife and I were dicussing her cuckolding me, we agreed on two ground rules. One was that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew so I wouldn't be able to put a face to the name and two, that she'd always use condoms. This was actually to protect us from her catching and STI rather than to avoid getting pregnant as she'd had an hysterectomy at the age of 29.

Sure enough, when a young customer at the shop she worked in as assistant manageress started hitting on her and asked her out for a drink, we said that he would be ideal for her first extra-marital encounter. He wasn't bothered that she was married, 12 years older than him (35 to his 23) or had 4 kids, so she agreed to go out with him. The morning of their date I bought her a pack of 3 condoms, all of which got used by them that evening. She actually told him that he had to use them as she didn't want any more babies and he was happy to oblige, amused that a married woman was carrying condoms.

Later though, both rules were broken one Sunday afternoon when she disappeared for a couple of hours to visit an ex-work colleague of mine who had been after her pussy for years and had recently re-surfaced on her fff. I picked up afterwards from near his house, with his cum still oozing out of her and trickling down her bare thigh. A few days later I had to sit with her in our doctor's surgery whilst she got tested, telling the nurse that she'd "had a little slip-up with another man at the weekend." She was all clear.

After that she never bothered with condoms unless the guy wanted to, which was rare. Since our divorce nearly 7 years ago I have learnt that a couple of months before she went with that first young guy I knew about, she'd actually visited the home of another work colleague of mine. He has admitted to me that he had no intention of having sex with my wife, but when she told him we'd split up (we hadn't) and virtually insisted he take her to bed, he did. This, he told me, was bareback and with her on top. Apparently this was a one-off and he feels she just needed to get his cock inside her that once so she could say she'd had him. 

Damn peter. That is is one hot story. Very sad that you guys got divorced though

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CutWarrior911 said:

Damn peter. That is is one hot story. Very sad that you guys got divorced though

Thank you, I'm pleased you enjoyed hearing what my wife used to get up to. I definitely still miss those days, knowing my wife was out getting herself some new cock and hearing all about it in bed later, hence why I'm still on cuckold websites nearly 7 years after our divorce. Sadly we just drifted apart, became more like brother and sister and we didn't have sex at all the last year we were together. Well, my wife did of course...

She became quite secretive about who else she was being fucked by and there are two or three that I've only found out about since we split up. Maybe it became more enjoyable doing it without me knowing or perhaps she developed feelings for one of her lovers and decided it wasn't fair on him to tell me what they were doing.

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wife got so wet when I asked her “what if you get pregnant by your boss”. She’s got a fling for him but that’s about it. She said she would probably stop seeing him and I would help raise it with her. She smiled and we both made out hard. I think its the chemistry for sure.

• Like 2

I was with a couple for a little over 2 years - he had a very low sex drive and struggeled to get an errection whileher sex drive had gone through the roof....

Fairly early on she asked me about breeding her, it was something that she and hubby had sort of been discussing (she was by then 39) and they already had papers ready to be signed so that I had zero responsability for any offspring.

But she had to change her mind because of other medical issues and advice that she should avoid pregnancy.

I've still only ever fucked her bare and put my sperm down her throat or up her arse whenever she was fertile, despite a couple occasions when she urged me to cum deep in her fertile cunt....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Enigma6320 said:

I was with a couple for a little over 2 years - he had a very low sex drive and struggeled to get an errection whileher sex drive had gone through the roof....

Fairly early on she asked me about breeding her, it was something that she and hubby had sort of been discussing (she was by then 39) and they already had papers ready to be signed so that I had zero responsability for any offspring.

But she had to change her mind because of other medical issues and advice that she should avoid pregnancy.

I've still only ever fucked her bare and put my sperm down her throat or up her arse whenever she was fertile, despite a couple occasions when she urged me to cum deep in her fertile cunt....

WOW, that sounds like the wife and I. That’s unfortunate I bet there are lots of couples out there like that! Lots of responsibility for sure.