CuckoldFart.com

What If I Make Her Pregnant

wesam

CUCKOLD TEST

Pregnancy risk, is a hot topic for a cuckold couple, but I think for mst of us cuckolds, is just a fantasy (even if the risk is always there) so we also take some precautions to prevent it... fortunatelly for us is not longer a risk, but is alway hot to hear theguys thet they are shooting their seed deep in her, and once they have done w her, they tell me that I better start licking their cum out of her before she gets pregnant.... is always hot.

• Like 10

Again to emphasise the comment of NicoRuth  above It is a very hot and suggestive subject, and yes as I talked before about wanting men's cum powering deep into me.

I am much older now but still very fertile and even my vaginal excretion are as slippery if not more to ovulation and the following weeks.

I feel sexier and more capable of committing a lustful act and allowing my lovers to plough deep leaving their seed.  Apparently! scientifically your lover is more likely to impregnate you than your husband. Most certainly that would be the case if your a full-on cuck couple. A woman's internal natural body function is for the cervix to slurp up the semen during a deep vaginal orgasm aiding the ability to become pregnant......Again more likely with a partner fulfilling a sexual prowess over and above your husbands

Without researching the subject, I've no idea about the validity of all that... but just imagining you saying it, in your sexy British accent and looking at your profile pic, made my cock hard and my mouth water. xD

• Like 2

Pregnancy is just one hazard of allowing your wife to have sex with someone else.  

Perhaps the risk is something that we secretly like, just like some who like jumping out of planes with a parachute, or climbing mountains.

For me, the risk was certainly present, but the reward of knowing she was having the pleasures of regular bareback sex was worth the small risk.

• Like 5

My first wife was on the pill when we married but had problems and had to stop but she hated condoms so we just fucked without concern when she got pregnant a few months later was no surprise. The surprise was a couple months later when she confessed to an affair with a hispanic coworker she had been screwing him for months and he didn't care if she got pregnant.

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 8:06 AM, NicoRuth said:

Pregnancy risk, is a hot topic for a cuckold couple, but I think for mst of us cuckolds, is just a fantasy (even if the risk is always there) so we also take some precautions to prevent it... fortunatelly for us is not longer a risk, but is alway hot to hear theguys thet they are shooting their seed deep in her, and once they have done w her, they tell me that I better start licking their cum out of her before she gets pregnant.... is always hot.

True "

• Like 3

17 hours ago, quirk said:

through our marriage it was always a topic that kept us on the edge while she played around. made me super horny just thinking about and she said the sex was more intense with pregnancy in the back of her mind.

This is something we relate to a lot , even when we talk between ourselves about it we always end up having the most amazing sex , just as a twist when we have sex after a conversation like that Claire always insists I wear a condom saying she should preserve her fertile womb for her lovers , it drives me insane in a mind blowing way 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

when wife was ok with fucking a stranger she went on the pill in case a condom was not used .the day she started taking the pill she got so hot about what she was going to do with some one we did not know . we did not know how long she have to b on the pill . I stop having sex with her to keep her wanting it . she went out and found a guy that fucked her all night  no condom was used nine mounts later a little girl was born buy a guy named Garry

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I posted this in another topic but I thought this was a good one to repeat it.

This is a TRUE story!

When I was starting in the Cuckold/hotwife lifestyle about 12 years ago I met a man much like me and we chatted a couple of times a week (we'll call him Brad). He told me about how much he loved his wife and knew she needed better than him in bed (again like me). He convinced her to find a lover which she did after many months of him saying she needed better than him. He said she really enjoyed her new lover's cock very much, then she cut Brad off of sex about a year later. He noticed that after having two lovers with very large cocks in her tight little pussy, she was no longer interested in his tiny little nub. She'd let him pump her with all he had to give and just look over to the side while he was going at it, and he'd say "what are you thinking about?" She'd say "I'm thinking about how much I love you but hate your little penis, and how I wish David was fucking me instead of you". That would make him cum right away (about a minute and a half into sex) and she'd laugh and say "you're pathetic, I'm calling David". He was always happy to see him walk through the door. He'd offer David a beer and he'd head upstairs to fuck Brad's pretty little wife the way she needed to be and rightfully deserved to be. After he left she would call Brad up to their bedroom and order him to lick David's cum from her well fucked, gaping pussy, which he gladly did.

About a year later David and his wife (yes he was married) moved from town. Brad's wife met another man (who was also married) at a supermarket. Andrew would go over twice a week, sometimes more to fuck her. His cock was at least 11 inches long and as thick as a pop can, which pleased Brad when he was allowed to watch how her pussy wrapped around it and seemed to suck that monster cock into her. Andrew was never allowed to use a condom which is what Brad and his wife both wanted. She was on birth control pills but one day she sat down with Brad and told him that she wanted to go off of them because she wanted a child. She told Brad that she didn't want his worthless seed, but wanted to be impregnated by this Alpha stud! She explained that they had talked many times about having children but always agreed that if they had a boy he might end up with a tiny worthless peepee like Brad's (and yes it's so small he has to sit to pee because he can't hold onto it or get it to stick out of his pants enough to avoid peeing on his pants, which is why we became friends because I'm exactly the same). 

It didn't take him long to come to the conclusion that she was absolutely correct, and he didn't want to pass on his little boi peepee to a son. She was so happy when he asked her to mate with Andrew that she squeeled with excitement and hugged him and gave him a big kiss then said "I love you". They sat down for another quick chat and he said that when the baby is born he or she will have Brad's name so no one is wiser and Andrew's wife and family would never know. Andrew was surprised that Brad was ok with it and the two of them sat down and talked about it and came to agreements.

When his wife was ovulating she let Brad know and he called to Andrew's house to ask him to come over (so Andrew's wife wouldn't think anything of a guy calling her husband out for beers). The very first time Andrew went over Brad was allowed into the bedroom and he guided Andrew's enormous cock into his wife's pussy then held her hand while Andrew fucked her. When he came in her Brad put a pillow under her to allow Andrew's sperm to flow back and hopefully do it's job then thanked Andrew for doing a very good job.

Well he was a heavy cummer and sure enough he did impregnate her successfully first try. When she had the baby (beautiful girl) Andrew was allowed to see her as often as he wanted but was always known as Uncle Andy. Brad is very happy to be her daddy and raise her as his own while he continues to be the obedient cuckold to his pretty wife and is wearing babydolls and panties to bed as ordered (just like me lol). She has three lovers now and so far Brad and his wife think their daughter doesn't know what's really happening with mommy and her uncles, but I'm willing to bet she does and will grow up to be a hotwife and/or Cuckoldress just like her mommy.

To this day I continue chatting with Brad and my wife chats with his wife too. My wife has told her that she would have loved to have cuckolded me before we had our kids and had a lover's baby or two (which actually would excite me if she could do this even now lol). They talk about how much they really do love us (cuckold husbands) and wouldn't trade their lives for anything else, which makes both Brad and I happy to know this. My wife and Brad's wife trade pics of their lover's cocks and pics of Brad and I in panties and other frilly garb :) My wife sent a picture of her recent lover's cock to Brad's wife, so I attached it here. She wouldn't let me post a pic of Brad's wife's lover's cock (whew that was a mouthful lol).

Brad and I met once about two years ago, but that's another story ;) 

Dsc01301.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/9/2017 at 2:23 PM, peterjf61 said:

to me , is the cucks job to ensure that his wife , girlfriend , has protection , its the bulls job to arrive play , fill her up ,

Surely the cuck's job is to make her ready for the bull (including any protection), and deliver her for their mutual pleasure.  The bull should as you say, play with her and fill her right up.  The cuck should then take her back and lick out the new deposit from her pussy and wait to see if he got it all out.  

• Like 4

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎12 at 4:49 AM, HornyFucker said:

so, what if you do? so much the better knocking up some cuck's wife or ...

That's what makes it so much more exiting for many cuckold couples. Brad (as I mentioned above) was very happy to let his wife be impregnated by a lover, as would I if my wife could do so. Many bulls love the chance to impregnate someone else's wife with the husband's permission.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...