CuckoldFart.com

Help me turn my wife.......to hotwife.

Madmajor

• 5 months later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On 3/29/2017 at 8:13 AM, warrinty2 said:

I'd like to see your wife naked 

Me too.  While I am too old to get it up, I would like to watch her get fucked by a black man. I would like to eat her clean after he comes in her. You can do is buy her some split cunt pantries, and insist on her wearing them when you go anywhere. And tell her that makes it easier for a man to get it in her. Then tell her ' Honey, you are sexy, and I love seeing you with a man. That's a fact girl. From now on, as long as a man is using the least force needed, in other words, after pussey, not pain, their is no way I am going to do anything to help you resist him taking you. Or just to lay down the law, if you don't go to dateing other men, I am going to sit you up to get raped. So just accept the fact that you are going to have sex with other men and i am going to watch you fuck.' Then the next time you're out together, draw her attention to some man, and ask her " if she would like to have him? By the third or fourth time you do that, she will just say ' OK if you insist on me fucking, then I will fuck. ' 

• Like 3

On 10/3/2016 at 2:45 AM, Madmajor said:

Sharing your wife can be a struggle at times.  I have managed it a couple of times, but then her social conditioning and insecurity fears seem to dampen progress.  At 51 my wife doesn't like her body....what woman is ever happy.  I thought it might be a good idea to make a complication video of guys wanking over her pics.  They would request pics direct from me and I would email them.  Then whilst they are clearly displayed on their PC screen they would wank and vido a short clip with their mobile whilst ensuring their cock and my wife are clearly seen on their mobile.  Then email it back to me.  Once I have made the compilation I would share it with any guy that has contributed.

obviously hard large cocks would be good in the clips, cumming even better.  Would be good to see bulls as well as cucks contribute.  No need to show your face just your cock and my wife in the shot.

i would then show my wife to prove to her how desirable she is to other guys and get her to tell me which cocks turn her on the most.  Hopefully this would encourage her to once again sample someone else's cock for real.  

Let me know if you fancy seeing more of my wife and are prepared to help out.  Over the years I have tried lots of different schemes to get her laid by other men.  Some of them have worked, but all have been exciting to try.  Maybe this will be a scheme that goes into the....did work...category.  Would you like to think you helped in furthering a wife into the lifestyle?

also happy to keep any contributed up to date with how my wife is progressing.  Who knows you may end up benefiting for real if we can just tip her over the edge and make her abandon her barriers....

please help ell in her corruption.

image.jpeg

I would be down for it in a heart beat. As a matter of fact my heart is racing right now!!!

• Like 5

On Saturday, April 08, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Jayhenry said:

I would be down for it in a heart beat. As a matter of fact my heart is racing right now!!!

Wow i think the lady is great should certainly show more of that lovely body i could then wank off all over her

• Like 2

• 8 months later...