CuckoldFart.com

Preference dominant or domestic

Naughty Nicki

CUCKOLD TEST

One time I suggested she convince a man to have sex with us by playing around a bit.  I said a little kissing and fondling would encourage him.  I said if she thought she might have a bit of chemistry she might even suck his cock to see how big his cock gets.  She laughed and said "If I suck him I will fuck him."

• Like 3

I don't think this story is worthy of adding to my collection of our sexual adventures but thought you might get a smile out of it. When I posted this old pic that was framed on our dresser I looked more closely and realized she was wearing her "short, short blue jean shorts" We used to go to the lake and spend many hours on the water. She put these little shorts on over her tiny bikini bottoms when we would go to docks to get gas or sometimes go into their bar/restaurant. I talked her into modifying them by cutting the legs, front and back, extremely short. About the only part of the jeans that went between legs was the seam. She even cut the front pocket linings out so they wouldn't disturb the view. Since she had her suit on under the jeans she did not feel she was really being too extreme. She finally got up the nerve to wear them commando in the evening around the campfire with skimpy top if there was a guy there she might want to tease. For the first few years I was the one setting up our MMF fun.  I found the men and made all the arrangements.  I always encouraged her to be on the lookout for someone she might want to join us.  Let a man catch a glimpse of her pussy usually got there attention 

US 5.jpg

US 5a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Over many years in the lifestyle from our innocent beginnings up to the wilder escapades with my wife fucking several men in an evening I have always been present and participating during or after.  I told Elaine several times in our early attempts to find a man to join us I would not mind if she wanted to fool around with a guy by herself to see if maybe there was any chemistry between them.  I even said she should suck him or let him lick her pussy or even fuck her.  She just looked at me like I was crazy.  Always said the reason she was doing this was to make me happy and for both of us to have fun.  She did eventually play around a bit, kissing, fondling and once or twice sucking a guys cock but not to completion.  In the story about picking up the guy at the club and driving home with him with me following she was sitting on his cock in the car seat waiting for me to unlock the house but she knew I was going to be joining them.  Plus she had let him finger her pussy while we were sitting in the bar booth and had sucked his cock while sitting at stop lights so she was ready to fuck, LOL.  The point of this little rambling is I knew she was was going to end up pleasing me and the other man at the same time. 
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Who prefers there hotwife/cuckoldress to be dominant as opposed to being your average loving caring wife with extracurricular flings on the side?  

Ordinarily, she should be domestic but when shared she must turn into a dominatrix carefully acting with in the limits in which her cuck has the capacity and tolerance to enjoy her dominance.

• Like 2

Most of the hotwives I have had in my life held some level of dominance over their husbands. I can think of only one who did not.  She had a need to be dominated and her husband was not into D/s from either end of the spectrum, so with him she was the ordinary loving wife and mother, but with me she was a submissive slut who craved long and hard use by multiple men.  Her husband's only participation was to know when she was meeting me and that she was safe with me no matter what adventure happened.