CuckoldFart.com

about to share her

jerrysans

Hi everyone with experience in sharing ur wife,that always had been my fantasy too, my wife knows about my fantasy but she never really wanted to make it real til recently,she confessed me she has been chatting with a guy she meet once in a concert.she told me she wants to make my fantasy real with that guy if she has my permission,i said ok,and looks its gonna happen in 2 weeks, he's coming close to our town and she told me she is gonna meet him in a hotel. she told me shes nervous because she only had sex with me in her life,but shes curious to try a different one. im worry to loose her but im horny too.

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2016 at 2:21 AM, jerrysans said:

Hi everyone with experience in sharing ur wife,that always had been my fantasy too, my wife knows about my fantasy but she never really wanted to make it real til recently,she confessed me she has been chatting with a guy she meet once in a concert.she told me she wants to make my fantasy real with that guy if she has my permission,i said ok,and looks its gonna happen in 2 weeks, he's coming close to our town and she told me she is gonna meet him in a hotel. she told me shes nervous because she only had sex with me in her life,but shes curious to try a different one. im worry to loose her but im horny too.

Yep- that's just how I felt the first time our best friend fucked my wife (with my permission) many years ago.  Such a horny feeling, knowing what is about to happen, knowing that she will soon be taking him to bed and opening her legs for him to fuck her.  Best time of our married life my friend - I'd do it all again in an instant if only she would do it again.

• Like 3

On 11/2/2016 at 5:18 AM, funcple74 said:

As said above , go for it , it's such an amazing experience so exciting, I can only speak from my own point of view but seeing them getting ready , hair and makeup done really nice then watching her leave for her rendezvous blew my mind , embrace and enjoy 

Indeed, watching and helping your wife get ready for her meet can be mind blowingly horny - knowing that she is doing it to attract another man that she will soon be going to have deep inside her pussy, then watching her as she goes out of the door and drives off to see him.    

Then waiting for her to return, slowly masturbating whilst thinking about what they are doing together,and then welcoming her back - exploring and licking her pussy, all stretched from the pounding she received from his cock and dripping with his cum.

• Like 2

• CuckoldFart featured this topic
  • 3 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:44 PM, Love2share said:

Don't worry friend, sharing is one of the most exciting thing husband can ever have. Let her to go and meet her guy, you provide everything she need. It will really increes your intimacy with your wife after her meeting. All the best.

thanks a lot for ur advice bro. its gonna happen anytime,she has free light

• Like 2