CuckoldFart.com

What does it feel like to watch your wife have sex with someone else?

NicoRuth

Cuckold Tests

That's just how I feel about it - the jealousy emotion is all mixed up with the sexy-horny emotions.    For me, before the age of the internet, it was difficult to come to terms with these new-found feelings - but I allowed her to have someone else, and found the sheer feeling of having her pleasured by another man was intoxicating.

Knowing my wife was daily having an intense relationship with this man was such a huge turn-on to me.

• Like 5

Here is the feelings it gives me, that I wrote trying to put my feelings in print.

Sharing

There really is no other feeling that matches what it’s like to see your wife on her back, her arms flung over her head, spreading her thighs as another man moves into position to fuck her, his body taking the place of yours. I can’t help revisiting the intense feelings that these moments generate – seeing his hard throbbing cock next to my wife's pussy as she pulls her knees back to open herself to him. Watching as he settles his weight down onto her, seeing her hands embracing him. Then seeing him push forward, the tip of his cock finding my wife’s pussy lips, both of their bodies now lined up to join. Watching as their hips shift slightly, his pushing down as her legs rise into the air. Then I hear my wife of make a little cry and moan and even though part of my mind rebels at the thought, I know that the sounds she’s making means that the head of his cock has entered her,I watch with great anticipation as he shoves the full length of his cock fully into her deepest parts.

There are just no words that can describe the feelings that run through my body when watching another man doing many wonderful things to my wife's body to take her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. My body trembles with wave after wave of sexual pleasure that is almost as intense as a full blown ejaculation orgasm. At times I would barely be able to stand. My sexual arousal is to the very highest level, every little sound she makes in her sexual pleasure,every little move she makes to impale that hard throbbing cock deeper into her moist warm cunt, every thrust he makes, all these things and many more bring so much more pleasure to me than just my cock filling her wonderful pussy.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MFM4fun said:

Here is the feelings it gives me, that I wrote trying to put my feelings in print.

Sharing

There really is no other feeling that matches what it’s like to see your wife on her back, her arms flung over her head, spreading her thighs as another man moves into position to fuck her, his body taking the place of yours. I can’t help revisiting the intense feelings that these moments generate – seeing his hard throbbing cock next to my wife's pussy as she pulls her knees back to open herself to him. Watching as he settles his weight down onto her, seeing her hands embracing him. Then seeing him push forward, the tip of his cock finding my wife’s pussy lips, both of their bodies now lined up to join. Watching as their hips shift slightly, his pushing down as her legs rise into the air. Then I hear my wife of make a little cry and moan and even though part of my mind rebels at the thought, I know that the sounds she’s making means that the head of his cock has entered her,I watch with great anticipation as he shoves the full length of his cock fully into her deepest parts.

There are just no words that can describe the feelings that run through my body when watching another man doing many wonderful things to my wife's body to take her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. My body trembles with wave after wave of sexual pleasure that is almost as intense as a full blown ejaculation orgasm. At times I would barely be able to stand. My sexual arousal is to the very highest level, every little sound she makes in her sexual pleasure,every little move she makes to impale that hard throbbing cock deeper into her moist warm cunt, every thrust he makes, all these things and many more bring so much more pleasure to me than just my cock filling her wonderful pussy.

WOW!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, you really know how to express what you are thinking in writing!!

• Like 1

Watching my wife with her black lovers has been the most enjoyable moments of my life and the 2 guys that grew from fucks to full fledged lovers were even more incredible watching them slide there long thick black coxk into her and hearing her say "I love you" made me so happy and excited I simply can't describe it.  All that being said I have always been completely secure in the fact that she may lo e them but that she never stopped loving me

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kdhayno said:

Watching my wife with her black lovers has been the most enjoyable moments of my life and the 2 guys that grew from fucks to full fledged lovers were even more incredible watching them slide there long thick black coxk into her and hearing her say "I love you" made me so happy and excited I simply can't describe it.  All that being said I have always been completely secure in the fact that she may lo e them but that she never stopped loving me

That is the spirit of a real cuckold!!! Congrats my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

Being a cuckold has been a great thing for me cleaning her with my younger after a black man has cim deep inside her has been unbelievable in every way and raising our two interracial kids aged 15 and 11 could not be more both humiliation g and wonderful at the same time

• Like 2

• 6 years later...

Watched Katrin a few times started off with people we know then went onto complete strangers, Dont know who enjoys most me or her love watching her face as another man cums in her. I would reccomend and this its ok so long as you dint fall in love is rubbish,I have a medium cock and shes had a lot bigger then mine so how can a girl not fall in love with that,and she never complains when i fuck her so must be doing something right