CuckoldFart.com

Fucking a friends wife

LeicesterBull75

About 3 years ago I started fucking my friends wife. He asked me if I would like to do her he said he was a cuckold and wanted to watch me pleasure his wife. I couldn’t refuse as she is quite a babe. He had been working on her for ages and she had finally agreed to go along with him on it. She and I get on and we had joked and flirted for a while. What I didn’t know is that her flirting was real and as it turned out, she was doing it for him to see.When I said ok we all talked. She took over and explained how it was to happen. She said she wanted me to have sex with her and that he would be there watching or listening in from just outside the room but I was not to cum in her and said no problem and i even offered to use condoms.He said that she was on the pill as they didn’t want any more children and it wasn’t that she wanted to have protected sex or didn’t trust me but she felt that only a husband should cum in his wife. Her view was that if she followed those rules then she didn’t break her marriage beliefs. I was fine with that.I started to stay at their place at least once a week and sometimes twice. She always was up for more than one fuck too.The first few fucks I did it normal and just shot in the condom and then for variation I used to pull out and tear it off and cum on her stomach or back depending on the position. He suggested that I finish in her mouth which felt great for me and he really got off on that as well. I think it may have suggested doing that because she knew it would appeal to his fantasy.Something which was strange to me is that he hardly ever joined in. I only saw him fuck her a couple of times when I stayed over. But he used to tell me how they had a great sex after I left. He said it was because I got her primed and wanting more. She was always amazed how heavy i could cum.her husband asked her could I fuck her bareback and pull out before I came. I promise to do it the same as wearing the condom and just cum on the outside of her body. She didn’t agree at first but eventually we both agreed to do it after he pleaded. He was very excited about and pushed her to do it.She was nervous the first time but it went well and we did it that way after with no problems. I never ever came in her and it obviously felt better without a condom. now im a bull with a regular FB coupleI am still fucking her and she never tires of me. Her husband is fine with it and I am not complaining. they are the ones that said i should join fab and meet some other wicked people and learn some new skills to bring back to them, so im here looking for some new friends that can teach me things t share with my cuckold couple

IMG_20200705_195119.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

staffans1...I like your style. Good sensible approach...easing into things. Like your willingness to accept a slow, gradual progression into becoming a cuck husband.

I hope you can find the right situation...and wish you and your wife the best!

DomBull4U 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My best friend was the first one to fuck my wife after I married her. We went a different route as I would share photos of her to him tocgauge his interest and my wife and i would have sex talking about her fucking someone else

After a year or so or prime, they hooked up and at first she was embarrassed she came , butni told her thats the whole point. He stayed around for about 3 years, on and off a couple times a month the 3 of us would get together.

They were alone 6 times. All while I was at work, and I knew before hand. 

I miss him. But he went and got married and moved away

• Like 2