CuckoldFart.com

How do I get my wife to do this for the first time.

Playtime Chicago

Ok I want to see my beautiful sexy wife have another man penetrate and spill his seed into her. She got mad the first time I said I would like to watch this. She seems to think I want to be with another woman. I have no interest except seeing her with another guy and pleasuring her. She has always been faithful and a good wife. We are together 18 years . I feel I need this to happen. What steps can I take to make her more open to fulfilling my fantasy and maybe starting a new lifestyle for us ?

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

Thanks for the response.  I think I would be better off if I can find some old paper copies of these magazines and leave them laying around or maybe on the bedside locker for her to see. I really don't know how to even broach the subject again with her without possibly really pissing her off. I don't want her to think I am bi or that I even want humiliation. I really just want to share her hotness and sexiness with someone else and see if I have any pangs of jealousy. I don't think I will.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/6/2016 at 11:44 AM, Lagopablo said:

Ok I want to see my beautiful sexy wife have another man penetrate and spill his seed into her. She got mad the first time I said I would like to watch this. She seems to think I want to be with another woman. I have no interest except seeing her with another guy and pleasuring her. She has always been faithful and a good wife. We are together 18 years . I feel I need this to happen. What steps can I take to make her more open to fulfilling my fantasy and maybe starting a new lifestyle for us ?

I gave her a book about Hotwifing and cuckold. She freaked-out but we are now talking openly about it. And like you I am probably more of a stag than an humiliated cuckold

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know how you must feel!

Ive been trying for 3-4 years to get Mrs C to at least entertain the idea of taking anorher cock with no luck. 

The odd thing is that during foreplay I tell her my "dreams" about her with other men in various situations and positions, she gets really horney and super wet, she cums so hard.  I can tell that the idea excites her but outside of our lovemaking, she totally refuses the idea of cuckolding. She even gets angry at me for persisting with my thoughts.

One time I arranged a sensual massage where she was virtually naked with the guy, in the hope that she would be so turned on that she would "give in".... no such luck. My cock was so hard watching him touch her all over. He was rubbing her ass and pussy but nothing further happened.

The best we do now is show her off in public, usually in short skirts or sheer swimsuits. I have to be content with guys fucking her with their eyes.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cookoo said:

This is my wife.

Who could keep her to himself? Doesn't she deserves a big cock to please her pussy?

P1120422.JPG.ff7ae81da9b531149df760cd788059f6..jpg

Could I suggest a 10 speed vibrating dildo and your tongue on Her clit for starters.  Make sure Her skene glands are fully functioning over and over for a period of a couple hours.  Whatever makes Her orgasms the wildest She’s ever experienced.  Find out how and do whatever so Her orgasms are powerful.

Having Her clitorus stimulated at the same time Her vagina is being stuffed full might give Her a reason to pause and reconsider maybe.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/24/2016 at 5:54 PM, KennyG said:

You may consider going slow, getting her first comfortable with dressing more revealing when the two of you go out.

you may find the following link useful. http://wifesharingstories1.blogspot.com/2013/01/part-i-introduction.html

Text me for more details if you like at [email protected]

Thanks Kenny I will be in touch