CuckoldFart.com

Creampie cleaning

cuddles lover

I love to orally clean creampie. My wife let me clean my own creampie from her a couple of times but has stopped allowing me.

Does anybody else love orally cleaning creampie?

I am looking for a woman or couple in Sydney Australia that would allow me to orally clean creampie.

Please contact me if you are interested.

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

i licked my gf clean a lot of times. i also did some threesomes with a girl and another guy. cleaning her pussy was not as good as with my gf of course and that thappened before i met my partner which i am with now.

the experience really gets good if you have a bond with the person. i am not into bisexual stuff.

licking a cumfilled pussy is a turnon. but not every day.

• Like 3

when i am not with my gf and alone or i am cumming on the phone with her if we are apart then eating my cum does only turn me on by 20%.

when i am with her it is over 50% of the time. usually i eat her every day if we fuck 2-3 times a day....

licking her clean turns me on - but not every time. she told me some weeks ago she thought sometimes about black guys fucking her before i fuck her and then i eat her out. thi sgot her turned on more.

i have to say that she asks me not to share her - the decision would be up to me.

things to keep in mind are that not every woman is psychologically able to be shared.

a relationship really has to be very stable and if it runs in a conservative way well with dirty talk and fantasies it is ok.

quite some cuckolds get sissified not because they want it - the woman can develop some deep and dangerous anger and frustration or the character turns in some way that is making the woman cruel.

there are lots of facets and she likes to cum with me while i fuck her.

i think i would rather get into hotwifing and sometimes fuck another girl if she lets me.

back to the point. i did 3sums with a girl i barely knew and we went bareback. it was hot but eating my cum - but really turns me on well if its with my partner and love mixed into it.

enjoy your meal between her legs

Guest cucksissy

I love cleaning creampie after my wife has been with another guy. Later she will let me cum over her feet.She has an appetite for well-endowed men. I'm on the small side as she likes to point out. So this arrangement keeps her happy and works well for us.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Love eating creampies and my g/f Mandy brings them home on a regular basis so lucky me. I eat my own creampies too or sometimes I fill my mouth and share it with her, letting the cum run out of my mouth into hers.

You are so lucky cuntlicker. I have placed an ad in the contacts section of this site, as I want to orally clean creampie so bad.

I love eating creampie.

• 2 months later...

My wife Ann has two regular bulls and fucks strangers too. I love tasting a new guys cum from her well fucked cunt and asshole. Ann is really into MFM MMMFM. The more cum the happier I am.

Wow, your wife looks amazing Ron... I think she deserves a thread of her own.  Ask the lovely cucloldstress for permission to post some full sized pics! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My wife Ann has two regular bulls and fucks strangers too. I love tasting a new guys cum from her well fucked cunt and asshole. Ann is really into MFM MMMFM. The more cum the happier I am.

I'm the same love it when Mandy comes home full of cum. She's into MMF, MMMF, gangbangs, dogging sex with strangers..... loves getting spunked up!

• Like 1

Once you have tried it, there is nothing as sweet as licking someone else's cum from your woman's cunt.

Get your tongue in there, where her lover has just been sliding his hard naked cock inside her, and taste that lovely juice he deposited deep inside her.

• Like 3

My gf would love me to lick her clean every time. I always find it a great turn on before I cum but struggle to clean her afterwards. I have managed it a couple of times and so want to enjoy it more. Any advise?

Try to get close to cumming and then stop still. Have your gf play with your nipples which will help take you to the edge. I do this and can ejaculate without full cumming. Means I get to clean up a messy pussy followed by finishing to fuck her. Second orgasm is not as intense....but hey I get two ejaculations for the price of one and a messy pussy. Best is when she agrees to sit on my face after I have ejaculated into her.... Let gravity do it's magic.

We all go off the idea of licking up cum if we have orgasmed!

• 1 month later...