CuckoldFart.com

More chat frustration....

DomBull4U

Well my friends...here we go again. More chat room frustration. I haven't been able to gain access to the "new" chat room...having trouble getting registered. I'm sure it will all work out...eventually.

But it is frustrating to know that we can't chat about those incredible, beautiful slutwives of yours.

I'm counting on you cucks and hubs to help get through this period of frustration. How? By letting me know that your wife will still be one of MY sluts when we can finally re-connect in the chat room.

Let me hear from you my cuck friends....cucks, hubs, and even you wannabes....

Let me hear from you...and maybe even post a pic or two

I know I can count on you

Regards

DomBull4U  

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

here's an example of this frustration....

billradar wants me to make his wife one of my sluts. He was hoping to see my post her in the chat room.

bill, I wish I could get into the new chat...I'd be happy to show your sexy wife...happy to show her and have further discussion about her being one of my sluts.

But....I'm afraid this is the best I can do at this point.

Here's billradar's wife...sexy soccer mom, PTA, woman-next-door type...soon-to-be SLUT!

Thanks bill

DomBull4U

511.jpg

thumbnail_image.jpg

500.jpg

• Like 5

my cuckfart friends....

Maybe you can help billradar with some of his frustrations. Since I can't post his wife in the chat room...tell bill here what you think of his wife, what dirty, nasty, filthy things you'd like her to do to me...and for me. Give it to her good...let billyboy hear it...tell him what a slut his wife is going to be.

Thanks

DomBull4U

7 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

here's an example of this frustration....

billradar wants me to make his wife one of my sluts. He was hoping to see my post her in the chat room.

bill, I wish I could get into the new chat...I'd be happy to show your sexy wife...happy to show her and have further discussion about her being one of my sluts.

But....I'm afraid this is the best I can do at this point.

Here's billradar's wife...sexy soccer mom, PTA, woman-next-door type...soon-to-be SLUT!

Thanks bill

DomBull4U

511.jpg

thumbnail_image.jpg

500.jpg

very well used DOMBull.  love when you use them way u want.  Like my wife

• Like 2