CuckoldFart.com

More chat frustration....

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

The frustration continues.....my password won't work to get me into the chat room....the site is supposed to send me a new code that I can use to enter...haven't received that code as yet.

Thanks to those cucks and hubs that have left messages for me here...and specialt thanks that have shared pics of your wives. Hopefully this will be cleared up soon and we can get back to our "normal" routine. Cucks, hubs....I do miss chatting about...and using...your wives.

Ahhhh...those naughty, fun-loving slutwives

tumblr_obk1m5ot2i1u1sbtfo1_500.jpg

312_1000.jpg

tumblr_n8adejIwRn1tfdz8po4_500.jpg

tumblr_obm5iz6Cmw1u1sbtfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ss764AkY1v5ikslo1_500.jpg

• Like 8

hello donpull....not really hanging out anywhere these days. Still waiting to hear from some of my cuck friends with suggestions on new places to try. For the time being I still use the chat here from time to time...not the same and not as good as it was....but I have still had some fun times there with some old cuck friends and their wives.

Also donpull...ty for the message you sent me telling me how frustrated you and some of the other cuck hubbys are feeling. Trust me...it's frustrating for me to not to be able to see and use your wives. I was extremely fortunate to have husbands like you...donpull....and others...that shared your beautiful, sexy wives with me...and allowed me to make them and use them as my sluts. Hopefully things will work out that we can share more good times in the future.

It was always amazing how your naughty wife gina could become soooo slutty. She truly loved being a total slut for another man...and I'm thankful that I was able to experience some of her sluttiness. gina loved to ex-pose herself on command...and was always ready to get on all 4's for a good, hard doggy fucking. And that mouth of hers incredible. gina is a true, cock-sucking whore...loves a hard cock in her mouth...and loved to suck cock until she was rewarded with a nice big load of cum...which she loved to taste and swallow.

Fuck donpull...thinking about your wife has my cock getting stiff right now! I hope to see her again soon!

Best Regards

DomBull4U

donpull69-20160609_095016_1234.jpg

gina all 4s.png

donpull69-20160525_014322_4308.jpg

donpull69-20160514_014413_ea08.jpg

11174-20161028_172819_92af.jpg

• Like 2

I thought that the way the old chat worked made it one of, if not the, best "forum" chat out there.

But these things cost money to run, and we don't pay to use this site, so I assume that the admins decided to halve costs by sharing the chats.

Just a shame Cuckold Place couldn't share the Cuckold Fart style of chat instead of the other way around.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, usemyslutwife99 said:

I haven't been able to set my own password. I get the temporary one sent to my email, sign in using that but then it won't allow me to click on the profile icon to change the password to something of my own.

Pm me and I will setup new password for you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...