CuckoldFart.com

The Night My Wife Sucked A Strangers Cock At A Local Bar

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TEST

11 minutes ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Did You Like This? Please let me know by clicking the like button to your 

right so I won't feel like it was a waist of my time.  ------------------->>>>>>>>>

Wow, that was one hell of a story. It was like I was there in the pool room watching. 

You are a great writer, and your wife is one hot babe. Thanks.

Yes of course I will hit the like button. Please keep writing your stories about your wife.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, offshoreblue said:

He fuck her bare back and do you clean her used cunt

My wife only does bareback unless the guy wants  to wear a condom.

Check out this animated gif of a guy getting off and me cleaning up.. 

https://cuckoldfart.com/topic/4501-cleaning-up-the-cream-pie-my-wifes-lover-left-in-her-pussy/#comment-40941

• Like 3

Guest Bully Stick

I must agree with Creampie Lover, you have a way with words. I too felt like I was in the bar watching the action. Keep posting about your wife cuckboy.

3 minutes ago, offshoreblue said:

Good to see you enjoying her used filled cunt 

Well, she is retired from cucking me. It's due to medical reasons. But I enjoyed it while it lased. So Now I share some pictures and stories of when she was cucking me. I hope you keep following me though. I have a lot of stories to share the many men who fucked her and the times we had.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Creampie Lover said:

Wow, that was one hell of a story. It was like I was there in the pool room watching. 

You are a great writer, and your wife is one hot babe. Thanks.

Yes of course I will hit the like button. Please keep writing your stories about your wife.

Thanks Creampie Lover. I am honored you like my writing style.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Well, she is retired from cucking me. It's due to medical reasons. But I enjoyed it while it lased. So Now I share some pictures and stories of when she was cucking me. I hope you keep following me though. I have a lot of stories to share the many men who fucked her and the times we had.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more of your stories

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, offshoreblue said:

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more of your stories

Thanks. I do plan on continuing, but it takes some time to write write them so they are good. The memories are great, but to translate them to a story so others like reading them takes time. I enjoyed each and every time my wife was fucking another guy. I want to do them justice.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Thanks. I do plan on continuing, but it takes some time to write write them so they are good. The memories are great, but to translate them to a story so others like reading them takes time. I enjoyed each and every time my wife was fucking another guy. I want to do them justice.

And so far you are doing them justice they deserve

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Charmingdevil1978 said:

Great story; sounds like the way I met a wife of a cuck for the first time. I then took her back to my hotel suite and had her bareback, whilst hubby watched and made pics & videos. Attached is one...

Cancun 137.JPG

Nice fuckmeat, she deserves to have all her holes filled

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Charmingdevil1978 said:

Great story; sounds like the way I met a wife of a cuck for the first time. I then took her back to my hotel suite and had her bareback, whilst hubby watched and made pics & videos. Attached is one...

Cancun 137.JPG

That is one nice thick cock. I bet you drop a huge load in your women

• Like 2

Guest blackhat2
8 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:
Please rate this story for me, and comment, along with hitting the
like button if you like it. I need to know if it is worth my time to write
anymore stories about my wife's exploits of fucking other men.

It was a few years back when my wife and I were at our favorite bar shooting pool when this guy asked if he could challenge the winner. I told him that it would be better if we just played a three way game and he agreed. We played quite a few games as we all drank and got to know each other. It wasn't long before I could just sense his testosterone and I began wanting him to fuck my wife. It's a common thing with me. I get around masculine men with my wife, and I begin wanting him to fuck her. On this night I was so desirous of wanting to see him fuck my wife that it would've been OK if he threw her on the table and banged her right there.

Eventually he had to go to the restroom and I decided to follow him. We talked all the way to the restroom, and once I was knew we would be the only ones in there, I quickly moved the conversation to my wife and asked if he would like to fuck her. he looked at me and thought I was joking, but I assured him I was serious. To which he said, "Fuck yea." But then he informed me that he had to meet his wife at Denny's. She was getting off her job and if he didn't meet her the shit would hit the fan. So we agreed on a rain check for another time. We swapped phone numbers and headed back to the pool area. 

He headed to the bar to buy us some drinks and I went to the pool area. I told my wife that he wanted to fuck her, and she smiled. She told me she knew I would ask, and was glad I did, but then I informed her that her had to meet his wife. She kind of frowned. Then I asked if she was willing to suck his cock in the parking lot. She said maybe, it depended on how things worked out. 

He returned with our drinks and my wife made a B-Line for him and began flirting. One thing led to another and after I took a shot and missed, as I turned to let him know it was his shot, they were already making out right there in the pool area. I got excited and just stood back to watch the show to see how it turned out.  I remember thinking that I may get my pool table fuck show after all. 

She was rubbing his cock through his jeans and he had his hand up under her blouse rubbing her breast. Before I knew, it my wife was unbuckling his pants as she tried haphazardly to get at his cock, which from the bulge I could tell was a good size one. What took place that night never happened before, and never would again. My wife gave this guy a blow job right in the bar. Th only reason no one noticed was because it was a Wednesday night and the bar was dead. The bartender and waitress were so busy cleaning up that he could have fucked my wife on the table and they would have been clueless. Ahh, the things we realize too late.

It was friggin mind blowing to me, because she had never done that in public before, and as I said it would never happen again. My wife, Sharee, was beyond 3 sheets to the wind. Hell, when I asked her about it the next morning she didn't remember. As I filled in the blanks and she slowly started to recall some moments, but she thought from what she did remember, that it took place in the parking lot. Nope I told her, it was right there in the bar by the pool area. 

I remember it like it was yesterday. Mostly because it was so out of the norm. I oh so wished it would happen again, but it never did. Anyway, I watched as he pulled up her blouse to slide a hand into her bra to message her breast while she was busy fishing out his cock. She fumbled with his belt and then unzipped his jeans as if she was in a race. I was thinking that she wanted him so bad because she knew he had to leave soon and didn't want him to change his mind. When she finally pulled down his jeans you could see he was already hard. His cock was poking out of the elastic band of his briefs. He was a big boy, and she was determined to free his manhood from the cloth cage so she could engulf him with her mouth. She let out a sigh of gratification as she finally pulled his shorts down and grasped his cock with her hand. She kissed him and then began taking his hard cock into her mouth. 

As she bobbed her head up and down to suck his cock he grabbed the back of her head and leaned against the pool table. He was in bliss. He had closed his eyes and started moaning from the good feeling of her wet warm mouth. My wife is real good at sucking cocks. We had a roommate back in the early "90"s who told her that she doesn't just suck cock, she makes love to it with her mouth. I guess she has been perfecting her technique since she sucked her first cock at 12. Since then she has lost count of the many times she has been face and or throat fucked.

It was so fucking hot, and I was wishing I had a camera to film it or at least take pictures. The sad thing is I had my phone and totally forgot I could have taking pics with it. I guess the whole thing took place in a cloud of alcohol and passion and I just spaced it out. 

The guy didn't take long before he was ready to get off though. As much as I remember it taking forever for her to get him off, the whole encounter from me turning to see them making out to him blowing his load was probably less than 5 minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. 

When he was ready he asked if it was Ok to blow his load in her mouth, and her only reaction was to put her hands on his ass to pull him in tight. Next thing I know he then grabbed her head and pulled her face int his groin which sent his cock into her throat.  Like two lovers locked in an embrace of passion, they held each other tightly as he began shooting his cream down her throat. His whole body twitched as I could see his tightened ass cheeks quiver with every spurt of ejaculation. I doubt a drop even touched her tongue until he pulled back. 

At first my wife would not let go of his ass when he begin to pull back, but soon she him free. Then his cock slid out of her face and just flopped out as it was beginning to soften. There was a string of his sperm that was attached from his cock to her mouth for about 6 inches before it broke. It was so hot, my little clit was as stiff as little pencil watching it all take place. To this day I cannot believe I didn't remember I had my phone with me to take pictures.  

This is not the guy in the story, but it is my
wife sucking  another guys cock before
he fucked her at our home. I thought
picture of her sucking a cock would
be good for the effect of the story. 

58b68769a06e9_SuckingXaviersCock.jpg.71fcd2e1085781eb6a5817ad1a5cd37c.jpg

Did You Like This? Please let me know by clicking the like button to your right so I won't feel like it was a waste of my time.  ------------------->>>>>>>>>

Great story, you tell it so well! My wife got carried away like that a few time. One time I even got her to put on a show for over 100 people at a biker party! She sucked and was ass fucked by a friend with a 10 inch cock.  She squirts when she comes and she splashed the people closest to the stage!

8 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

My wife only does bareback unless the guy wants  to wear a condom.

Check out this animated gif of a guy getting off and me cleaning up.. 

https://cuckoldfart.com/topic/4501-cleaning-up-the-cream-pie-my-wifes-lover-left-in-her-pussy/#comment-40941

Love this gif, it was always extra hot watching my wife with one of her favorites. I always ate the cream pie!

4 hours ago, Charmingdevil1978 said:

Cancun 137.JPG

Great pic of a super sexy hotwife!