CuckoldFart.com

Cleaning Up The Cream Pie My Wife's Lover Left In Her Pussy

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TEST

16 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

He was one her favorite lovers. His cock was 9 inches and he would pound her pussy raw. I didn't always clean up, usually I just watched and took pictures or a video, but that day was different. I got real horny watching him fuck my wife, then when he finished and rolled off, my wife motioned for me to clean up the cream pie he filled her up with. So like a dutiful cuckolded husband I obeyed my wife, and sucked out every last drop of their love juices mixed together.

Cleaning_Up_Cream_Pie_After_Wife's_Lover_Got_Off_In_Her.gif.ccf9addeab1f6c8f2e7d0cf04aef02cc.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->-->

=========  It will improve my community reputation rating  ==========

What a hot wife! Look how she grab his butts to push him deeper inside her...I would be the one fucking her.

• Like 7

Guest Bully Stick
16 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

He was one her favorite lovers. His cock was 9 inches and he would pound her pussy raw. I didn't always clean up, usually I just watched and took pictures or a video, but that day was different. I got real horny watching him fuck my wife, then when he finished and rolled off, my wife motioned for me to clean up the cream pie he filled her up with. So like a dutiful cuckolded husband I obeyed my wife, and sucked out every last drop of their love juices mixed together.

Cleaning_Up_Cream_Pie_After_Wife's_Lover_Got_Off_In_Her.gif.ccf9addeab1f6c8f2e7d0cf04aef02cc.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->-->

That is so fucking hot. Man I would love to fuck your wife and watch you suck my globs of cum from her pussy.

Guest Bully Stick
9 minutes ago, leone55 said:

What a hot wife! Look how she grab his butts to push him deeper inside her...I would be the one fucking her.

I noticed the same thing. That honey loves getting fucked while her cuckboy watches. I like how she tells him to clean her up. She most definitely has that boys balls in her lockbox and controls things. I like a woman who gives her pussy to men like me who know how to treat them.

53 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

That is so fucking hot. Man I would love to fuck your wife and watch you suck my globs of cum from her pussy.

That would be hot, but sadly she doesn't play anymore. You could say we are retired. Without getting into a long convoluted story, it because of medical reasons.  However, I have many good pics and some video to share. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

I noticed the same thing. That honey loves getting fucked while her cuckboy watches. I like how she tells him to clean her up. She most definitely has that boys balls in her lockbox and controls things. I like a woman who gives her pussy to men like me who know how to treat them.

Yes, she didn't always, and usually she wasn't real keen on me eating cream pies, but Rob was a long time lover of hers and he serviced her real good that night and so she gestured to me to clean her up. And like a good cuckold I did. 

Guest Bully Stick
18 minutes ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

That would be hot, but sadly she doesn't play anymore. You could say we are retired. Without getting into a long convoluted story, it because of medical reasons.  However, I have many good pics and some video to share. 

Oh man that sucks. I'm like 100 miles from you in Sacramento. Well, let me know if things change. I would be a good bull master for you guys. Man that sucks. Well, I hope your wife gets better either way. I'll still keep an eye on your posts. So that's why some pictures are from 2009 I am guessing.

4 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

Oh man that sucks. I'm like 100 miles from you in Sacramento. Well, let me know if things change. I would be a good bull master for you guys. Man that sucks. Well, I hope your wife gets better either way. I'll still keep an eye on your posts. So that's why some pictures are from 2009 I am guessing.

Thanks, and I'll keep it in mind.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sexboxer said:

I love making pussy creampies for hotwives and cleaning up cunt creampies from hotwives, including my own.  Thanks for the note and the vid clip. You are lucky cucky!

Your welcome, and thanks for sharing the pics. Is that you and your wife / girlfriend? They are some hot pics for sure. 

• Like 2

Guest Bully Stick
5 hours ago, sexboxer said:

that's my hotwife, she sexboxes for punch fucking fun.

cottage_bar.jpg

Oh now that is a nice ass. I'd like to spread her checks and slide my Bully Stick into her from behind while slapping those nice ass cheeks. By the time I am finished banging that slut, her ass cheek are going to be red as beets.

On 2/24/2017 at 9:58 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Oh this is what heaven must be like. Watching my wife getting her pussy pounded and then to be able to clean up the creampie. Oh so nice.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1