CuckoldFart.com

while I'm away

GEMINI MAN

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Glacier....more awesome pics of your incredible slutwife! Thanks for sharing you lucky cuck

So hot to see these hot pics of your sexy, sexed-up wife. She looks like she's in slutwife heaven with her bull's cock in her mouth. Nice how they captured her left hand guiding his cock into her mouth....always love those ring shots! They followed up with two shots of her lovingly sucking his cock. Her slutty, cock-sucking desires can clearly be seen. Bet you went crazy when you saw your wife's pussy. Looks like her bull did a good job and tore her up pretty good. That is clearly one just-fucked pussy. I know right where you wanted to be when you saw that pic.....on your knees, with her freshly fucked married pussy just inches away from your face.

Your slutwife continues to amaze! Thanks again for sharing these great pics. Hope they send you more.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

Dombull you are correct I was dizzy with excitement the moment I before and after I opened the message. The ring pic is something she always tries to incorporate for me sometimes it's covered in her juices and her bulls cum sometime just his cum load usuallly she adds for me to lick it up ..... which if I was lucky enough to be present I would. This new Bull only likes to have her to himself and I'm not allowed to be present.she usually send me pics of her pussy with her bulls cum dripping out so if there's no cum she has taken his load down her throat.

IMG_0804.JPG

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Leone55 thanks for the comment 

to answer your question my role is be Humiliated by her bull hence the pics they are teasers for me on the most part and when I'm home I drive them to wherever they go ,help prepare her if he has a special request with outfits,  linger etc generally make sure they are looked after when ever he comes over 

IMG_0644.JPG

• Like 7