CuckoldFart.com

Cuckolding John In The Woods.

filipinaginajones

Today was a lovely encounter of 3 bull's who we invited to our house and decided to go to the park at the lake close by My husband was excited and as was I . He asked me if l was going to Cuckold him and l said it's to lovely of a day not too and in such a wonderful setting . The woods at the lake was exciting for our session the 3 guys pulled out their cocks and stood next to me nice sold cocks john said oh Gina enjoy honey . Oh I did sucking each guy back and forth . Cars drove close by us and the guys were cautious , I said forget about them , they did and soon filled my mouth with each of their hot steamy sperm loads and tasted good and very much . I cleaned each cock up and we enjoyed nature for another hour before returning home. I'd love chatting with bull's on this site anytime . Well wishes Gina .

xhamster.com_xhmiAqM_filipinaginajones_sucking_cock_240p_exported_321794_1607049801250.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 minute ago, filipinaginajones said:

Today was a lovely encounter of 3 bull's who we invited to our house and decided to go to the park at the lake close by My husband was excited and as was I . He asked me if l was going to Cuckold him and l said it's to lovely of a day not too and in such a wonderful setting . The woods at the lake was exciting for our session the 3 guys pulled out their cocks and stood next to me nice sold cocks john said oh Gina enjoy honey . Oh I did sucking each guy back and forth . Cars drove close by us and the guys were cautious , I said forget about them , they did and soon filled my mouth with each of their hot steamy sperm loads and tasted good and very much . I cleaned each cock up and we enjoyed nature for another hour before returning home. I'd love chatting with bull's on this site anytime . Well wishes Gina .

xhamster.com_xhmiAqM_filipinaginajones_sucking_cock_240p_exported_321794_1607049801250.jpg

My Cuckold Husband John is a Basic Cuckold by the Cuckold Test .

• Like 1

John had a boner on way to park I could see it in his pants but that's not what turned me on it was the 3 new guys riding with us . All of us went down the trail and found a good spot all 4 of them slide their pants down revealing hard cocks I smiled at John and said put that away and watch us . He did and I continued to the guy at full erection taking the head into my mouth tasting his ready precum so good it turned me on more he did not last long at shot about 3 ounces of sperm down my throat . The other 2 were stroking watching us so I suck the both slowly back an forth to work each cock nicely finally one guy shotoff his sperm half in my mouth and half on my face that sent the other guy off shooting whole load inside me mouth all tasted good and would do them again anytime. We all smiled on the way home . A beautiful day!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...