CuckoldFart.com

Our first exp was like 
Whenever i meet with my best friend, we usually meet to drink alcohol until we get sick :)). She always stood with us, and sometimes she also consumed alcohol together with us, they also touched them when we dress badly or jokingly. After a long time I decided to say what I feel to my wife. I found that she likes the idea of being shared with my friend, so I talked to him about what if ... :) then I showed him some pictures of her in sexy and from time to time When one with my naked wife, for example, "so are my favorite breasts, big and succulent, you like my wife's breasts?" He was embarrassed at first, but in time I convinced him when we were drunk. And I put my wife to dress sexy and appear in the room while we drank to get rid of the shame, while we were we undressed on the bed.
I stood up and took her from the door to her hand. There I put it in the middle and took the palms of my friend and hung them directly on her big breasts. He began to ashamed to drink it slowly, then surprisingly began to kiss her hot. I looked at them and became hard. They seemed to like it again and once kissed like two desperate with the tongue and the whole package. I pulled her out of his arms and told him to wait. I stripped her of the coat and then I turned it back, with the ass and pushed it over his dick in erection. Then I leaned against her and put my dick in her mouth. During this time she moved lascivously into my friend's penis. He began to feel her big round ass and after eat her pussy. Then we take her to the other room and fuck her hard as she screem like a whore

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST