CuckoldFart.com

bred or fun...

wishfulcuck

Ok folks I need a little help here. I recently and reluctantly told my wife of my fantasy of her being bred and she insists that "real couples don't do that" and that it's just a fun fantasy. I really want to see her breed by an alpha male. Is she correct that this is nothing more than a fantasy or are there real couples that have tried this fantasy? Succeeded? Please help.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

In some cases cuckold hubbies are either too small or impotent, so they have the wish to have a child by the bull they associate with, Hence it is not a dream or a fantasy it is a reality and it happens and no one is going to tell you aloud that a bull is the father of my baby and not me.

Guest godoflove

My opinion you need a bull to make good strong children .

A female wants a bull to breed her she wants strong semen good sperma,and lot of time cuckold husband have small dick or inpotend or just not strong matcho man

So yes bitches wants and need bull

This is my opinion BULL GODOFLOVE

• Like 2

We have six children and I know, she had got the last one from a good friend of us. She was asking me at that time, if it's o.k. for me if she got pregnant by another man. I was scared first but at the end it was such a hot feeling to get my wife back full of semen from another man. In my fantasy I want to see my uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wife breed again by another man (would also be nice to see her black breed).......

• Like 3

My husband's ex wife had children fathered by one of their neighbors and the other two by friends of my husband's. It happens. I, myself, had two children fathered by men who were not my husband during both of my previous marriages. Again, it happens.

• Like 3

Thank you all for the feed back. I hope this puts her more at ease with being bred. In fact one of her "boyfriends" are coming over tonight and she hasn't been on the birth control for two months. I doubt she will let him seed her fertile pussy but here's to hoping. ;-) will let you all know if she gets filled or not.

Guest godoflove

Its so nice hot to fuck the wife of a cuck

And its the best to make her pregnant

Mmmm i remember so many times that wen i made them pregnant we continu to have even more hotter harder sex

Its so big turnon for me as a bull to fuck the wife infront of her sissy cuck hubby

Mmmm him to see how i fuck his pregnant wife with her sexy pregnant belly

Any cuck like to talk about it contact me

[email protected]

Or you like also to sent fotos just do it you finaly found your bull

• 2 weeks later...

Wife is presently fucking a teenaher, with the idea of getting herself impregnated. this is beacause of lineage,everybody in the family are strong handsome intelligent and successful in their careers/business. getting bred by him, she is hoping that thechbild she concieves, will inherit his genes

• Like 3

My ex wife had to confess during her pregnancy that the baby may not be mine she had been screwing a hispanic coworker for months and when she got pregnant were still screwing said would be easy to tell who the father was since I and her were both blonde blue eyed. The guy moved away before the baby was born and it had blonde hair blue eyes. My wife sometimes wondered how she would looked if the hispanic had knocked her up.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: The last time her bf came by he pulled out. Its now going on month number three with no birthcontrol and guess who is stopping by? You got it the bf. There has been speculation of him not pulling out this time but we'll see. I will let you all know and I am going to try and get pics this time to share with our experience. I hope the bull breeds her but only time will tell.

My experience was that my husband always wanted those with whom I had sex to cum inside me. I had thought that his reason was that he got extra excitement from seeing them leaking out of me after they had climaxed. I had thought about the possibility before and reading this thread makes me wonder if he also had in mind that I might also get pregnant by one of those encounters. He was certainly anti my using the contraceptive pill which I took partly to control an irregular cycle and I'd often find the packet had disappeared mysteriously. Putting two and two together it does seem quite possible he reckoned my getting pregnant during an encounter was a possibility and maybe he got a thrill from that as well as from watching me being fucked. He sometimes took a photo afterwards to show me their cum leaking out and although this isn't me, the photo does remind me of how his friends didn't like to be photographed and would hide their faces to try and avoid being recognised. Maybe for him the idea of sharing me was a case of "bred and fun"!

post-1135-0-15881800-1416047279_thumb.jpg

Seeing her lying there after he had finished reminds me of being asked by my husband to spread my legs apart so he could check if they had done as he wanted. He wanted to see their jism oozing out from me and down between my buttocks as evidence they had done as asked. And how the man hiding his face from the camera when the photo was taken is just how they were happy to fuck  me given the chance but reluctant to be seen in any photos my husband took.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

For some, having another man cum inside one's wife is a 'danger thrill' of her possibly getting pregnant by another man, which is why they do it.  For others, as someone pointed out, it's just that the Cuckold Hubby is sterile and unable to impregnate his wife and they consciously decided to get her pregnant through 'natural' means, which is more fun for them both instead of using a doctor and medical facility.  In my case, and I imagine many others, my spouse was very choosy in the 'breeder' she chose, wanting to get the healthiest, strongest gene's possible for her and 'our' children.   

I have been asked by more than one wife or couple to breed the wife.  As others have said many wives want to make sure their kids have the best chance, so they want to score some alpha male genes for their kid.

Having said that if there are any wives that need to be bred in the New York City area, or a resonable distance from NYC I am ready willing and able.

I have good health and a family background of long healthy lives.  I am a natural alpha male, ex-military officer and considered bright and driven by those who know me.

CB

It always starts out as just a fantasy and some hot bedroom talk.

By my estimation, only about 10% of couples that actually talk with each other about cuckolding and breeding outside of their marriage, actually go through with the cuckolding part of it.

For a little more than half of those couples, the breeding usually becomes reality.

My husband (now ex) and I talked about cuckolding and breeding for more than a year before I agreed to try the cuckolding part of it.

Once I cuckolded my husband the first time, I couldn't understand why I was so reluctant.

I really enjoyed cuckolding and so did my husband.

Over time, breeding was a natural result, (black men are VERY persuasive about breeding).

• Like 3

just as your husband made you show your cunt leaking sperm to him and his friend after his friend's furry friend had mounted you, fucked you for their entertainment, cum in you, eh slut...

But on that occasion I guess he couldn't have had any "breeding" in mind for me!

• Like 1