CuckoldFart.com

What do people think about bull sleeping with wife overnight?

UK_EX

My wife has a hotel booked in a couple of weeks with the man she’s currently seeing. They are planning on spending some time privately to bond and feel closer. She needs more from a man than just sex, she needs a connection with him 

Cuckold Tests

18 hours ago, PolyCuck said:

My wife has a hotel booked in a couple of weeks with the man she’s currently seeing. They are planning on spending some time privately to bond and feel closer. She needs more from a man than just sex, she needs a connection with him 

And what about your baby making, what if she get pregnant by her bull?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, leone55 said:

And what about your baby making, what if she get pregnant by her bull?

We have discussed this and if that happens I will be raising another man’s child, which I am happy with. They are using condoms at the moment until she gets pregnant 

My now ex-wife never actually stayed out all night in another man's bed, though I would have been fine with that. There were a couple of occasions however when she went away on holiday with someone else. She had a week in Dorset with Mick, my ex-workmate. He has told me that they fucked as soon as they got there and then were at it 2 or 3 times a day all week.

Debbie also had a week away in Windsor where her 25 year old paratrooper was stationed. He put her up in a hotel and visited her as much as possible for sex. I should have paid for the hotel really shouldn't I?, seeing as how he was giving my wife what she really wanted - young cock.

I quite enjoyed waking up in the morning with no Debbie beside me, safe in the knowledge that she was tucked up in another man's bed being well looked after. 

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

My now ex-wife never actually stayed out all night in another man's bed, though I would have been fine with that. There were a couple of occasions however when she went away on holiday with someone else. She had a week in Dorset with Mick, my ex-workmate. He has told me that they fucked as soon as they got there and then were at it 2 or 3 times a day all week.

Debbie also had a week away in Windsor where her 25 year old paratrooper was stationed. He put her up in a hotel and visited her as much as possible for sex. I should have paid for the hotel really shouldn't I?, seeing as how he was giving my wife what she really wanted - young cock.

I quite enjoyed waking up in the morning with no Debbie beside me, safe in the knowledge that she was tucked up in another man's bed being well looked after. 

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

Was the holiday with Mick when she told you that she went away with a female friend of her?

1 hour ago, leone55 said:

Was the holiday with Mick when she told you that she went away with a female friend of her?

No, she told me she was going away with the 25 year old paratrooper she'd met a few weeks before, when both Debbie and her widowed friend Teresa had got laid after a night in a pub full of soldiers.. It was only after we'd divorced and I'd plucked up the courage to start talking to Mick via Faceb00k he revealed that it was him she was away on holiday with. Just to rub it in, on their return they went straight to another former colleague's funeral, arriving together, going to the wake together and leaving together. I couldn't go but no-one ever said anything to me about it, but I expect there were a few raised eyebrows and knowing looks, people being well aware of Mick's reputation as a ladies man and no doubt assuming he had now moved on to fucking Peter's wife. They weren't wrong. They'd done it 2 or 3 times a day whilst they were away and just before they'd left to come home. 

debbie1578001851.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Peter C said:

No, she told me she was going away with the 25 year old paratrooper she'd met a few weeks before, when both Debbie and her widowed friend Teresa had got laid after a night in a pub full of soldiers.. It was only after we'd divorced and I'd plucked up the courage to start talking to Mick via Faceb00k he revealed that it was him she was away on holiday with. Just to rub it in, on their return they went straight to another former colleague's funeral, arriving together, going to the wake together and leaving together. I couldn't go but no-one ever said anything to me about it, but I expect there were a few raised eyebrows and knowing looks, people being well aware of Mick's reputation as a ladies man and no doubt assuming he had now moved on to fucking Peter's wife. They weren't wrong. They'd done it 2 or 3 times a day whilst they were away and just before they'd left to come home. 

debbie1578001851.jpg

I think Debbie was a great slut but I love her body and I would have liked to enjoy it.

21 minutes ago, leone55 said:

I think Debbie was a great slut but I love her body and I would have liked to enjoy it.

Thank you. I'm sure she'd have enjoyed some prime Italian cock inside her English pussy too. Both the ex-workmates of mine who fucked Debbie told me she wasn't as good in bed as they expected or hoped. Perhaps a more experienced bull such as yourself would have been better for my wife.

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

• Like 1