CuckoldFart.com

What do people think about bull sleeping with wife overnight?

UK_EX

With my first cuck couple the cuck would drop his wife off at my place on Friday evening.  She would stay over until either Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon at which point we would meet her cuck for brunch at a neighborhood diner.  He always bought brunch and he often stuck his finger in the cream pie for a sample while she was sitting next to him in the booth. 

Knowing how she dominated him I am pretty sure after brunch she gave him another feeding when they got home.  The arrangement of overnights or weekends with him picking her up after worked well for us.  She and I had time to relax alone and just be with each other.  There were times when all three of us were out at social events together, or even a few camping trips together, but having the alone time made things work well for all three of us.  With them I never spent a night at their place because they were living with her mother and there is no way him sleeping on the couch and my being in their room was going to fly with her mother. 

We kept this arrangement up until they moved out of the area due to her work.  She was the real breadwinner in the family and they had to go where her work was.

I never saw her staying over with me put any strain on their relationship, but then we were all the best of friends.

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

4 hours ago, captainblack said:

With my first cuck couple the cuck would drop his wife off at my place on Friday evening.  She would stay over until either Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon at which point we would meet her cuck for brunch at a neighborhood diner.  He always bought brunch and he often stuck his finger in the cream pie for a sample while she was sitting next to him in the booth. 

Knowing how she dominated him I am pretty sure after brunch she gave him another feeding when they got home.  The arrangement of overnights or weekends with him picking her up after worked well for us.  She and I had time to relax alone and just be with each other.  There were times when all three of us were out at social events together, or even a few camping trips together, but having the alone time made things work well for all three of us.  With them I never spent a night at their place because they were living with her mother and there is no way him sleeping on the couch and my being in their room was going to fly with her mother. 

We kept this arrangement up until they moved out of the area due to her work.  She was the real breadwinner in the family and they had to go where her work was.

I never saw her staying over with me put any strain on their relationship, but then we were all the best of friends.

Sounds ideal there Captain.  As a bull, knowing that you are not going to be disturbed by children or adults must make it much easier for you to enjoy each other's company much better, you can take your time.  

My own wife used to 'entertain' our best friend whenever I was away on work, he would come and stay for all the nights I was away. Similarly, when she visited him in the evenings and at weekends, they knew that they were going to be totally alone together.

It is the best way.

• Like 1

My most recent Long Term Wife (13 years), who has now moved out of the area, used to send her impotent husband away with the kids on overnight trips and I would then spend that night at their house in the master bedroom of course. I would wake to find my clothes freshly laundered, breakfast waiting, and her ready to suck and fuck some more until I had to leave for work.

Most times the bull stays overnight.  It pretty much goes without saying in my house, that if they are together, you dont bother them.

There is one thing about the bull leaving that can be hot though.  My wife used to see this guy and he would hit the bars and if he didnt pick anyone else, he would call my wife up.  He would fuck her hard then just leave and say something like, 'see ya in a few days'.  I used to think it was hot.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2017 at 8:17 PM, husb62au said:

My wife has often said. Fucking someone else is a poor reason for divorce. But you see it all the time a couple will fight and not get on, even appear to hate each other but they continue to stay married till one of them fucks around. We are the opposite. We get on fine most of the time we have both fucked others many times including nights and weekends away. We have watch each other fuck many times. If anything it makes us stronger.

It is silly to break up for sex.Most people do it,not because it matters to them,but for social reasons.Statistics state that most "cheating" incidents are not stimulated by feelings of affection,but pure sexual desire and nothing more.Same happens to us,also.We have sex with other people,usually together.Some regular "lovers" stay overnight.The fact is that we all have sex with each other,as those regulars are bisexual like me.Sexual behavior,other than usual missionary sex between a married couple is a taboo in every society.I believe it is rubbish.People are free to have any sexual behavior they want with whoever they want.This makes us happy and free of strangulations and it strengthens our bond.I think it makes us open minded.For example my wife,she was a virgin when we met and her only man till we started our current lifestyle and she thought that all these are abnormal.Later,after we started,she saw it was quite more normal than having one person to mate for your entire life.Then she started seeing homosexuality and bisexuality with another perspective,as we were going deeper.So yeah,a bull staying over is a good thing,but we have to be careful who we let in our houses.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Modelwife said:

We dont do overnights and she meets or will meet a bull 2 or 3 times a month max.otherwise it can get complicated .each to their own but we feel a bull seeing the wife too often or as much as the husband is a recipe for disaster.

It has never been a problem for any of my couples.  My first cuck couple was two years, until she got a great job out of town and they had to move.  She slept over at my place almost every weekend, either Fri-Sat or Fri-Sun.

My last cuck couple not so many sleep overs because they had teen kids and sleep overs could only happen when the husband took the kids away for a weekend without the wife.  Still I saw her when ever I wanted.  All worked well for 13 years, until they moved after a change in his job.

7 hours ago, usethewife said:

I work a lot of nights so turns me on knowing iam working and shes getting fucked and creampied 

Itwas the opposite for us, our friend worked nights, so he used to come and spent many happy daytime sessions in bed with my wife.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

For me I only sleep with my husband, and no over nighter unless he's there as well. 

I think that sleeping altogether is the best.It is not polite to be left aside.If anyone needs a fuck,we are all there to give a hand.Most times,we have very good threesomes.There were times that my wife fucked us both with her strap on,aside the sex I have with some of wife's lovers.

• Like 2

We are both on our second marriage, and we have been in this lifestyle for nearly 16 years. Our marriages broke down for all the other reasons not affairs. My wife loves to fuck, and prefers her men young strong tall, with a good member, if she like a guy she meets she will setout to fuck him. Sometimes I'm there sometimes not, she has met guys for a morning coffee and finished up fucking them. I met her for lunch one day and she had just come from fucking a guy for two hours, not the best fuck ever but enjoys the seduction. Yes when I'm away she has a couple of guys she will visit or the stayover, messy sheets. 

• Like 3

On 03/08/2017 at 2:07 PM, icelord0807 said:

In my opinion it is better for the lover to stay in for the night.They will get bonded and there won't be any time pressure.This can be applied to a more "stable" relationship and not for one night stands.There are some dangers in that,especially if you live in a town where there is a lot of gossip and it is suggested that people living there should keep a lower profile,because there is no need for anyone else to know.

In order to get over the 'gossiping neighbours' problem, our friend used to run over to our place, so there were no unusual vehicles outside overnight.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2017 at 6:02 AM, sexboxer said:

bullstud should stay because more opportunities will cum along in the morning!

10.jpg

tumblr_nb6x6yHPJJ1r4l1c2o1_400.gif

tumblr_oobfxjrzWq1ux0khto1_250.jpg

tumblr_oobgq0XHGB1ux0khto1_500.jpg

Completely agree...morning sex should not be missed for the overnight build-up of sperm the lover will be releasing...making for a larger creampie...and even the intimacy between them is more obvious as they mate before your very eyes..

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Having her lover spend the night works out after at least three or four dates.   Of course he also must be comfortable with the situation.   It's a nice ending for a good dinner date.   A date every two or three works nicely fitting into our lifestyle and keeping her happy.   Sometimes watching a movie and cuddling on the couch, then their off to bed.  I stay in the spare bedroom and fall asleep listening to their lovemaking.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...