CuckoldFart.com

What do people think about bull sleeping with wife overnight?

UK_EX

http://www.cuckoldplace.com/6_82037_1.html

My wife's bull used to arrange to come to stay with my wife when I was away on work.  I knew they would be fucking all night long in our marital bed - and I loved thinking about them together, and looking for the stains on the sheets when I returned.

I encouraged her to spent nights with him, and their sessions were much more adventurous as he didn't have to break off and drive back home.  They were able to enjoy themselves much more, and she thanked me as she was having multiple orgasms with him because of the freedom they had together.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

CUCKOLD TEST

In my opinion it is better for the lover to stay in for the night.They will get bonded and there won't be any time pressure.This can be applied to a more "stable" relationship and not for one night stands.There are some dangers in that,especially if you live in a town where there is a lot of gossip and it is suggested that people living there should keep a lower profile,because there is no need for anyone else to know.

• Like 4

I like the idea of the bull spending the night.  For many years when the kids where young and at home we would be very careful.  Her bulls wouldn't be allowed to stay if the kids were home so whenever they spent a weekend at their grandparents or several weeks of the summer at camp she would take full advantage.  They would basically move in for several days and sleep in the marital bed while I slept in the spare room.  I'd usually go to sleep at night listening to them fucking and would wake in the morning the bed slamming against the wall.  Karen took advantage of the kids not being around and would spend most of her time at home naked encouraging her lovers to take her whenever they wanted.  Even watching a movie in the evening she would sit on his lap with his dick in her.  She always wanted to make sure I knew how much she was loving his cock.

Since our kids have grown and moved out it's not uncommon at all now for me to get a call at work to say we are having company tonight and that I'd be in the spare room.  I love how happy this makes her.

• Like 8

My wife used to go away to her lovers house on a Friday evening and return Sunday afternoon, I would stay home with the kids. She would call during the weekend and tell me what they had done and how many times they had fucked. At other times he would take her out and come back late. As the kids were in bed I would make up a bed for them in the lounge and she would leave the door ajar so I could creep down and watch.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Have spent many a night with my wife sleeping between me and a lover. So hot to see her lying in his arms. Even hotter to wake up to the bed shaking as he was fucking her yet again. THis intimacy takes it to the next level for them and provides lots of fresh creampies for me:)

IMG_3050a.JPG

• Like 6

11 hours ago, eros44 said:

My wife used to go away to her lovers house on a Friday evening and return Sunday afternoon, I would stay home with the kids. She would call during the weekend and tell me what they had done and how many times they had fucked. At other times he would take her out and come back late. As the kids were in bed I would make up a bed for them in the lounge and she would leave the door ajar so I could creep down and watch.

That is SO HOT ! :wub:  A mom out having sexual fun with an other man while you stay home and watch the kids . She deserves it after taking care of everyone all week she should go out and have fun getting laid .Good for the both of you .

• Like 6

Surprised, there is not one post, where they became too close from these situations and the couples marriage broke down and ended in divorce or the husband realised what was happening and had to step in and veto the affair, forbidding them to meet again to save his marriage.

This happens in true life situations, and we know it does, just saying!

Regards Caligula1949

• Haha 1

Some times her bulls shows up in the eve and stays for the night, they spend the night in our marital bedroom, while I sleep at the guest room, I am able to listen to them enjoying each other trough the nite and I love it. Some times Eva goes and spends the nite at his place, usually if it happens on a week day, she goes straight to her job from there; but if it happens to be on a Friday most of the time she comes back next day around noon and full of him for me to taste; but some times comes back on Sundays late eve... most times she just wanted to spent the weekend w him at his place, couple of times because they decided to go on a trip out of state to enjoy quality time together...

What ever the situation is, I love it and she and her lovers really enjoys it so we all happy with our rolls in this AWESOME lifestyle of cuckolding!!!

• Like 3

On 8/12/2017 at 4:18 AM, mrsexy said:

Have spent many a night with my wife sleeping between me and a lover. So hot to see her lying in his arms. Even hotter to wake up to the bed shaking as he was fucking her yet again. THis intimacy takes it to the next level for them and provides lots of fresh creampies for me:)

IMG_3050a.JPG

Totally understand what you feel!! LOVE IT!!!!

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 4:39 PM, Karen's Cuck said:

I like the idea of the bull spending the night.  For many years when the kids where young and at home we would be very careful.  Her bulls wouldn't be allowed to stay if the kids were home so whenever they spent a weekend at their grandparents or several weeks of the summer at camp she would take full advantage.  They would basically move in for several days and sleep in the marital bed while I slept in the spare room.  I'd usually go to sleep at night listening to them fucking and would wake in the morning the bed slamming against the wall.  Karen took advantage of the kids not being around and would spend most of her time at home naked encouraging her lovers to take her whenever they wanted.  Even watching a movie in the evening she would sit on his lap with his dick in her.  She always wanted to make sure I knew how much she was loving his cock.

Since our kids have grown and moved out it's not uncommon at all now for me to get a call at work to say we are having company tonight and that I'd be in the spare room.  I love how happy this makes her.

I am with you on this too, now that the kids are on their own, cuckolding have become a 24/7 life stile for us... WE LOVE IT!!!

• Like 2

On 8/13/2017 at 6:20 AM, caligula1949 said:

Surprised, there is not one post, where they became too close from these situations and the couples marriage broke down and ended in divorce or the husband realised what was happening and had to step in and veto the affair, forbidding them to meet again to save his marriage.

Regards Caligula1949

I have never heard of a hotwife with a loving caring cuckold husband leaving him for a bull.

If the husband was just ignoring her and didnmt

On 8/13/2017 at 6:20 AM, caligula1949 said:

Regards Caligula1949

I have never heard of a hotwife leaving a loving caring cuckold husband. Maybe she would leave a husband who just ignored her and didn't care if she fucked around but that's not a hotwife cuckold loving marriage. 

The hotwife has everything, female lead relationship, secure home, a man who worships her and all the passionate lusty hard dick she wants. My hotwife is very very satisfied, loved, and our marriage is strongest ever.

• Like 2

Guest Luckystrikes

Be carefull just make sure you trust the bull, my exwife use to spend the night with her bull, my wife did not tell me that there was this night that the bulls friends  visit him one weekend when she is there , my ex wife told me she was seduce force until they put a train in her. 

Stonemtlcouple, you are lucky to have such a strong marriage and loving hotwife, and I hope it continues for you,  many couples find out that their marriage was not as strong as they thought it was and that's a fact, so I have to say you must have not read up on the subject very much, and as for you not ever hearing of this happening to couples (it ending in divorce) for it does happen and more often than most couples in this lifestyle wish to hear about, so I find your comment hardly believable, in most of these cases there was always love between the couple before with them enjoying the lifestyle, but sometimes this love gradually dwindles by her from her husband to in favour of her bull/boyfriend because they have spent so much time together alone, and so the hubby takes second place, this "IS" very "REAL" and "DOES" happen, often with the breakdown of their marriage, sad but true unfortunately.

Regards Caligula1949

23 hours ago, caligula1949 said:

Stonemtlcouple, you are lucky to have such a strong marriage and loving hotwife, and I hope it continues for you,  many couples find out that their marriage was not as strong as they thought it was and that's a fact, so I have to say you must have not read up on the subject very much, and as for you not ever hearing of this happening to couples (it ending in divorce) for it does happen and more often than most couples in this lifestyle wish to hear about, so I find your comment hardly believable, in most of these cases there was always love between the couple before with them enjoying the lifestyle, but sometimes this love gradually dwindles by her from her husband to in favour of her bull/boyfriend because they have spent so much time together alone, and so the hubby takes second place, this "IS" very "REAL" and "DOES" happen, often with the breakdown of their marriage, sad but true unfortunately.

Regards Caligula1949

Yes, cuckold marriages can break up, as can 'normal' mono  ones.

For us it worked out fine, I would let our friend know when I was going away for work so he could arrange to come and stay with her the whole time I was away.   He was however our best friend and had been for some time before, so we trusted him completely.  I knew that she was safe with him, that she would be in bed having him bareback the whole time I was away, and that was so hot for me.  For her the safety of having sex with someone she was totally happy with was probably a major factor in her having him on a daily basis for the 7 years he was fucking her, I know it was why I was so happy she was having him so often.

• Like 1

Guest eisbaer63

Regardless of the nature of the encounter, I have rarely been a "play and leave" sort of lover. Being a Bull does not change my preferences in that respect. 

Several people have commented, and I VERY much agree, that an overnight - or longer - stay, makes for a more relaxed, and less hurried encounter. More emotional and physical intimacy, and a MUCH more satisfying visit.

Then again, unlike many men, I am a firm believer in making love to a woman's mind and heart, first... Before I ever touch her body.

Guest eisbaer63
On 8/14/2017 at 8:45 AM, Stonemtncouple said:

I have never heard of a hotwife with a loving caring cuckold husband leaving him for a bull.

If the husband was just ignoring her and didnmt

I have never heard of a hotwife leaving a loving caring cuckold husband. Maybe she would leave a husband who just ignored her and didn't care if she fucked around but that's not a hotwife cuckold loving marriage. 

The hotwife has everything, female lead relationship, secure home, a man who worships her and all the passionate lusty hard dick she wants. My hotwife is very very satisfied, loved, and our marriage is strongest ever.

Many people confuse "cuckoldry", with "hotwifery". Literally for CENTURIES, cuckoldry often involved the wife/girlfriend taking other lovers - BEHIND HER HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND'S BACK. I have had at LEAST two lovers, who came to me with neither their husband's knowledge nor consent. Being submissive to your wife or girlfriend and her lover, does NOT "by definition", make you a cuckold. Having her her take other lovers, regardless of your feelings on the matter... DOES. 

In the case of the two KNOWN cuckoldresses, and one of the "possibles", their liaisons with me did not CAUSE a divorce or breakup; it was merely a major symptom of a relationship that was already in its death throes.

This is quite different, from the hotwife or "vixen and stag" dynamic, where the woman chooses her lovers, with the man's consent... Or he goes out and finds them FOR her.

In either case, the "main" relationship may be relatively strong, but the woman simply needs something, that her husband cannot/will not provide... So she finds it with "someone else"... Or her husband/BF goes and finds it for her. 

17 hours ago, husb62au said:

Overnight has been the norm for us. We probably don't meet the true definition of cuckoldry. We have had open relationships with a small number of good friends. We found that mfm was the most satisfying for the wives. From my point of view I just love watching my wife make love with a friend. Yes it is making love. In the group of friends we have the divorce rate has been lower than average. I think this is due to the freedom and trust that comes with enjoying other lovers while maintaining a solid long term marriage. 

That's a good point, we are more open minded, so probably statistically less likely to divorce ?

• Like 1