CuckoldFart.com

Awesome Birthday Gift

Karen's Cuck

Happy Birthday To Me

This past weekend I had another birthday and my wonderful wife gave me a gift that I love.

Early on the morning of my birthday I woke to see Karen getting dressed in a sundress, when she noticed that I was awake she told me that she was going out for a couple hours and to stay in bed if I wanted or have a relaxing morning.  As I watched her leave the bedroom I thought to myself that she’d forgotten it was my birthday and she was heading over to her boyfriends place to enjoy his big cock.  

A couple hours later I heard Karen come into the house and walked up to me and gave me a very loving kiss, wishing me happy birthday while taking my hand and placing it under her dress on her bare pussy.  Her bare, slippery, sloppy cum filled pussy.  She grabbed my hand and giggled as she lead me to the bedroom where she pulled her dress off and got on her knees, sucking my hardening cock.  After a few minutes she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide so I could see her pussy glistening with sperm.  “Time for sloppy seconds…. Or was it thirds or forth”.  She knew that even the thought of her just being fucked by 2 or 3 other guys would get me so excited, I climbed on and easily slid my cock inside her.  I tried to take my time but I was too excited and pumped her hard, adding my cum to the sperm all ready inside her.  Then she pushed me down her body telling me to lick her pussy and clean all that seed up.  I savoured her luscious cunt, cleaning her completely and giving her a sweet orgasm.  

I have the best wife.

• Like 14

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 10:15 AM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Hmmm, sounds like she enjoyed your birthday as much as you did. I might just have to rethink letting my husband play with others on his birthday. 

Oh I know she really enjoyed it... she still mentions it from time to time.  I have a feeling your husband would love the same gift and I look forward to the same gift anytime she wants to give it.

On 9/23/2017 at 4:18 PM, Karen's Cuck said:

Oh I know she really enjoyed it... she still mentions it from time to time.  I have a feeling your husband would love the same gift and I look forward to the same gift anytime she wants to give it.

I'm definitely considering changing it up the year, for the past few years I've let him have one of my friends for his birthday, while I went with out. I'm thinking I may just let him have me just after someone else has. Thank you for the idea. 

• Like 2