CuckoldFart.com

Fellow cucks most humiliating thing

cuckinct

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 9:02 PM, indycuck4wife said:

This happened during last year's Holi Festival. It's a festival we celebrate as a Festival of colors in India. We had our guests, neighbors and friends invited in a small gathering. My wife's lover was also invited in the party. Me and my wife were busy attending the guests. My wife dressed like a seductive goddess in a exhibitionist saree and she was the Show's topper. My dad and mom too were also present in the small get together. There was music, dancing etc and our home felt so lively. All men were eager to dance with my wife and they did take their rounds to dance her. She was just off from the party for about 15-20 minutes to bring and arrange some sweets for our guests. She was accompanied by her lover in her time of need. I knew for sure that when she was off from the party for the time being she must be cooking some physical dishes with her lover. After the party was over, only five of us were present. My dad, my mom, my wife, my wife's lover and myself. We were just having some chit chat about the day and about our guests. My wife's lover out of the blue brought up a topic that he had prepared a special dish and he would like to serve it personally to all of us. My wife was in pale when she was informed about that. I never had a clue what it was all about. But then he went in the  kitchen and brought two bowls of KHEER (a special Indian sweet dish prepared with sugar,milk, and rice, cashew nuts, dry fruits etc.) Everyone was allowed to take the KHEER form the larger bowl but I had a smaller one especially for me from where I had my slice of the sweet. When I tasted my bowl of sweet dish it seemed a thick potent smell of something and little bit awkward in taste than normally you find the dish. All were in a praise for the Chef, my wife's lover. I however had to nod to their decision as I had no other options left. The wife's lover and my wife were chuckling mischievously and I sensed something was wrong in it. When all the guests had departed and I was with my wife, I asked her about the dish incident and she told me that the time she was out from the party she gave her bull a blowjob and instead of swallowing the juice the bull instructed her to spill it all over my bowl of sweet. And the thick smell and awkward-ish taste I had was actually a mixture of my wife's bull's juices and the sweet dish. My wife told me that since I never cleaned up her cream pies after her sessions and since I had never sucked his cock so they decided to do that to me.

I was gravely humiliated since the bull fucked out an idea to make me drink his cum even in front of my mom and dad in a party.

wow , thats amazing story

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...

It took me a lot of time to realize it, but the fact is that humiliation is a central part of what being a cuckold is all about. 

While I did desire to become a cuckold, and urged my wife to do it (which she did) I never sought out humiliation. It didn't happen for us until my wife met a bull on Ashley Madison who was into humiliating cuckolds - that didn't happen until almost 7 years into our cuckolding marriage. When he came into the picture, I resisted at first for a long time, mainly on the grounds that I didn't feel it was "fair" (I still don't.)

I was one of the cucks who would post that I'm not into humiliation and that not all cuckolds want/like humiliation. But the truth that I see now is that I was really in some state of denial and trying to make the world what I wanted it to be rather than seeing it for what it is. 

The simple fact is that you need only read hundreds of years' of literature to see that for whatever reason, from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, to the many plays of Shakespeare and Moliere and even to more recent films and TV shows - everything from "You're the Worst" to "Along Came Polly" feature scenes where a man is made a cuckold to the comic delight of the audience. There are literally centuries worth of pop culture that prove that people love to laugh at the misfortune of a cuckold. 

Even if *you* do not consider it humiliating to be a cuckold, it really isn't your choice. Other people who hear that you are a cuckold (and they will - no matter how much you are keeping it secret, at a minimum, your wife's lovers are bragging to their friends) will take delight in it and wherever that conversation takes place, you are the laughingstock whether you wish to acknowledge that fact or not. 

The bible says that the wages of sin are death; and in the same vein I would say that the wages of being a cuckold are humiliation. It took me the better part of 5 years to accept that fact, but you are better off once you realize that this is merely the role that you play in order to not only get what you want (assuming you want to be cuckolded) but to make your wife happy and to maximize the enjoyment of the bull. 

A few years ago, when I was still struggling to understand our bull's motivation in humiliating me, I asked him point blank why he liked it so much? What did it do for him? He kind of shrugged his shoulders and said it's fun. Without it, he could just be banging single women but that for him, this is what made it so much better than just hooking up with single women. He also took that opportunity to assure me that it wasn't anything personal and that he quite liked me, but that essentially he liked putting me in patently absurd situations that most would assume that no husband would ever accept. 

That answer squared up with another story from history regarding the British King Edward VII whose favourite mistress, Alice Keppel, was married to her husband George Keppel for 56 years. Even in private situations, King Edward almost always referred to his Mistress as "Mrs. George" or "Mrs. Keppel" even in situations where she was obviously his Mistress. Many found it somewhat odd that he would be so boldly open about having a married Mistress, where most would expect him to be more discreet to protect her marriage if nothing else.

One day, the King's trusted aide asked him directly why he referred to her so formally. The King replied to his young aide that he loved to remind everyone including himself that his Mistress was married because: "Cuckolding George is all part of the fun." 

We were in swingerclub. My wife was quite drunk and soon she asked me to go to playrooms. She sucked all cocks she was offered and in the end she was almost completely cum coated. When we returned at the bar I was approached by multiple guys who was quite excited about my wife's mouth and her cocksucking skills. I felt quite embarrassed and humiliated despite we both knew why we are swingerclub. However it is quite confusing that you sit at the bar with other guys/couples and men approach me to say how mild and skillful my wife's mouth is and how much they liked to fille her mouth with loads.