CuckoldFart.com

Fellow cucks most humiliating thing

cuckinct

On 03/10/2017 at 3:18 PM, Stonemtncouple said:

I guess I’m a cross wired dirty ole man because that story to me could be hot!! I’d love for my hotwife to sneak off at a party and get fucked! The sad part was that she didn’t share the moment with you by whispering in your ear, “ honey my fuck buddy wants me. I want his cum in me. Be back in a few”. And then when she returned put your hand on her cum filled pussy and whisper in your ear; “ I’ve been a very good girl”.

The lying and deceit sux’s. Thats not erotic. That’s not what I want as a cuck either. That lying behavior to me is just mean. I’d drop a woman who couldn’t be open and honest with me. I’ve done it before. 

Best of luck with her. Hope she can open up and be honest and transparant with you if thats what you two want.

I understand your view, but every bodies situation is different.

I firmly believe in the early days my partner was trying to be open with me about her need for other men, but I was so closed to the idea when she was trying to approach the subject. I think it was me who closed the door and it is all my fault that she had to create situations for herself outside of our relationship.

I fully take the blame, I should have understood her needs and been better at communicating when she was clearly indicating what she needed.

My fault, not hers and I fully accept the responsibility. 

I have now changed for the better, I am indicating that I understand she needs other men, and I can see she is now slowly being more open with me.

I don’t think it will be long before we discuss her needs fully and we are totally open with each other.

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Our bull, my wife and I go on weekly date nights. For the last year or so we've gone to the same restaurant and had the same waiter for about 80% of the time. He considers us a regular. Finally one night he asks why I never come with a date, and my wife perks up and says, "I'm his wife and this is our boyfriend". I about melted into my chair and he just sort of smiled. 

• Like 8

Another humiliating time for me was when I went on her works Christmas party. I was convinced she was seeing a work colleague for sex and when he sat next to her over dinner, you could just see the electricity between them. 

It was a long table of around 20 people, mostly couples and I could feel everybody looking to see how I was reacting as she clearly was enjoying his company more than mine.

Everytime I looked around, people were looking at the three of us, then would suddenly turn away.

After dinner there was a disco and dancing, and off she went with him to the dance floor. Then her friend started chatting to me so I was looking away from the dance floor. When I was next able to look for them, they were gone.

I made an excuse to need the toilet and looked around the dance floor and both bars, and all the time her work colleagues were looking at my actions.

I went outside, looked in few bars and dance floor and nothing. There were many companies at this event, but I ensured I looked everywhere.

I made my way back to the table and three of her friends started to talk to me, clearly trying to buy her time.

Then about half hour or so later she appeared, saying she had been to the other bar.

Shortly after he appeared, so it was clear they had both been gone together.

As we left much later we went to get a taxi, and I asked why Steve wasn’t bothering getting a taxi. She said he had booked a room there and was stopping over.

It was at that point I realised I hadn’t gone nuts, she had clearly gone to his room for a fuck and her friends knew what would go on and were looking after her best interests.

Everyone there would have known he had her that night and were all looking to see if I knew or how I would react.

To make it worse we were not living together at the time, and I wondered if she went back for seconds as she was very keen for us to get a taxi and get gone. I am pretty sure now she would have done and he would have got good value out of that hotel room.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the most embarrassing time was when my girlfriend asked to text her bull and and ask him to come over and fuck her. I had to ask him to have sex with my girlfriend. He then was asking me about all the things I wanted him to do to her. How to fuck her, what she should do for him, where he should cum. I remember texting him and looking to my girlfriend on how to respond. She answered some of his questions but I had to answer others. It went on for a couple of hours until he finally came over and did everything we requested. I got to watch that night and clean up. Most of the time I would be sent to the store or a drive while he came inside her on my bed. 

Another humiliating thing would be that she wanted me to eat her out while her lover was headed over. That way she would be all wet and he would just be able to undress and slide right into her. It made me so hard getting her ready for another cock but wonderfully humiliating. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.   

• Like 5

I wanted to say thanks to you cucks who have shared your stories of humiliation. As a DomBull, many of your stories brought a smile to my face as I read them.

WAcuck, your story might be one of my fav's. The story of you checking into a motel and the clerk asking two rooms? And her bull quickly adding...yes, two rooms...one for my lover and I...and the other for her husband. Such a subtle...but powerful statement. Her bull established everyone's position for the clerk. You might as well have been wearing cuck's horns...or had the word CUCK printed on your forehead. I'm sure you felt like you did.

Good stories everyone...thanks for sharing!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

I think it should be noted that RobJohnson was the first cuck to tell his story of humiliation. Rob even tells us about how he was transformed into being a cuck, since he didn't know at first that his gf was slut for her work colleagues. That must have been some "walk of shame" as you left that 1st work gathering after having seen your gf touched and felt up by her work "buddies"...knowing as you left that she was going to be a slut that night.

Your second story was just as good Rob. Another work function, this one a work Christmas party...one where you highly sexed gf slipped away to a work colleagues room, leaving you stranded at the party. I guess Steve got a nice present from your gf....his cock sucked and some good pussy! 

Thanks RobJohnson for getting this forum off to a good start...and keeping it going with a second story of cuck humiliation.

DomBull4U

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to say thanks to you cucks who have shared your stories of humiliation. As a bull, I find some of them stimulating. They are a good read...and in some cases a learning tool, a source of new ideas. Please don't hate me for saying that. I think that the cucks telling these stories are maybe getting some therapy by doing so. I hope that is the case anyway. And I don't mean that in any negative sort of way. I'm not saying that cucks need therapy or anything of the sort. Just saying that by telling their stories, the cucks have an outlet for some of the emotions that they are going through.

I hope what I am trying to say isn't being misunderstood.

Basically cucks, I appreciate that you have shared your stories here...and just want to say thanks for doing so.

DomBull4U  

• Like 7

I am Indian Army Soldier ( Veteran of Kargil ). Lost my legs in the war to a Pakistan army soldier called Iftikaar Ahmed. We met 5 years later at a U.N meet abroad. My wife accompanied me. It was uncomfortable for me due to the damage he had caused to my life. But my wife hit it off with him. We got went different ways that night as I went for dinner with certain officials and army officers and we slept at different places. We met the next morning and I left with my wife after a few days. Fifteen days later she got pregnant and informed me. During the course of her pregnancy she was very very cranky. Few days after the delivery she told me that the baby was Iftikaar's not mine.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

I wanted to say thanks to you cucks who have shared your stories of humiliation. As a bull, I find some of them stimulating. They are a good read...and in some cases a learning tool, a source of new ideas. Please don't hate me for saying that. I think that the cucks telling these stories are maybe getting some therapy by doing so. I hope that is the case anyway. And I don't mean that in any negative sort of way. I'm not saying that cucks need therapy or anything of the sort. Just saying that by telling their stories, the cucks have an outlet for some of the emotions that they are going through.

I hope what I am trying to say isn't being misunderstood.

Basically cucks, I appreciate that you have shared your stories here...and just want to say thanks for doing so.

DomBull4U  

Cuckolds and Bulls can learn so much from each other.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, IndianArmySoldier said:

I am Indian Army Soldier ( Veteran of Kargil ). Lost my legs in the war to a Pakistan army soldier called Iftikaar Ahmed. We met 5 years later at a U.N meet abroad. My wife accompanied me. It was uncomfortable for me due to the damage he had caused to my life. But my wife hit it off with him. We got went different ways that night as I went for dinner with certain officials and army officers and we slept at different places. We met the next morning and I left with my wife after a few days. Fifteen days later she got pregnant and informed me. During the course of her pregnancy she was very very cranky. Few days after the delivery she told me that the baby was Iftikaar's not mine.

The next U.N meet is 11 months from now. I want to watch him do my wife. It will be the absolute assertion of his martial and sexual superiority.

On 11/22/2017 at 12:32 AM, IndianArmySoldier said:

The next U.N meet is 11 months from now. I want to watch him do my wife. It will be the absolute assertion of his martial and sexual superiority.

Spoke to her about it. She is still in contact. I am adamant about getting another cuck baby. 

• Like 2

My wife, Vicki, is very much concerned about hygiene.............therefore she has never let me penetrate her anally.  However, After I shared her with my bisexual lover (she is not aware of our tryst............I think),  she wanted to be alone with him.   Being a cuckold, I was aroused at her desire to be alone with him.

After their second meeting at a local hotel, he and I met for a sensual encounter.  He told me that he had taken Vicki anally and she told him he was the first man ever to penetrate her anally.  He was in disbelief, but advised him of her reluctance to let me take her that way.  I told him how it aroused me that she let him do her butt.  Now, whenever he and I are alone together he relates all the sensual details of his affair with my wife.

I guess it's my desire to be humiliated that gives me such pleasure knowing my wife is secretly letting another man put his cock where she has never let me put mine.  I enjoy the thought of him taking my wife's lovely butt.

1217915626.jpg

1605410111.jpg

85155.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have many stories but two stand out in my memories the most. Our first true cuckolding experience was when my wife and I went to a wedding a few years ago. She was in the wedding and I wasn't.  All the women in the wedding party were talking about how hot the photographer dude was.  At the end of the night I was saying goodbye to some friends in the lobby and when I went back to get my wife to go to our hotel room I found her in the ballroom making out with the photographer.  In the room was the two of them, the bride and the band packing up.  She saw me and told me to go wait in the car till she texted me. She texted me three hours later to come back to the room.  

This past summer we were back East with the kids going to camp for a week and I thought we were going to spend a week just the two of us.  She packed me a nice suit and rented a really nice car and booked a beautiful resort.  I found it odd she wanted me to wear the suit after we dropped the kids off to camp and told me to head to the airport.  Turns out her bull was flying in for the week and I was going to be their driver.  They stayed at the resort and I was at a motel nearby and had to drive them around all week.  One night they let me sleep on the living room floor in their suite.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had started a new job. Met a very attractive older woman there. We started dating. I found out after a while she also had previously dated one of our other co-workers. No big deal, we all got along fine and it never was an issue. Fast forward about a year. We are in the middle of a fight. We aren’t talking for a few days. I wake up one morning horny as hell. Text her asking her to come over, that I really want to eat her out. She comes over, strips off her clothes, and gets in bed with me. I procede to bury my face between her legs and eat her. She was always a great squirter. So before long, I was a mess. Clean up. Go about our day, etc. Months later she admits something about that morning. Turns out she was with her ex the previous night. He fucked her all night, cumming in her pussy multiple times. She stayed the night there. And in the morning they fucked again. That was when I texted her. She left his house to come to mine. And I ate her pussy with my co-workers cum still inside her. When I asked her about it, she said it was so hot knowing I was eating her with his cum still inside her. Really got her off. 

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most humiliating for me was prior to my wifes lover coming round to use her she had me strip, put on my cage and bend over as she caned me. She then got a text to say he was 5 minutes away and she made me go out of the house in just my cage and sandals to open the gate and let him in. Then as he watched she had me clean the toilet on my hands and knees in case he wanted to use  it later. They were both laughing at me. These are the pictures from that day

20180918_114416.jpg

20180918_123049.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

I begged my ex to fuck my friend in a threesome. She finally agreed it took like 20 minutes to convince her. We started just us two I told her to suck his dick. I knew he was bigger but I had never seen it. He pulls out his cock and I couldn’t believe what he pulled out if his shorts. It was soft and already bigger then me hard. She sucked him while I fucked her he grew to about 8-9” of thick cock. She then says let’s switch So I sit on the couch where she starts sucking me as he positions his cock up to her pussy doggy. As soon as he buries that dick into her she moans like nothing I have ever heard before.

she quickly spits out my cock and is just moaning loudly over my dick. I can feel every thrust cuz she is laying in my lap moaning like a whore. I realize I’m just in the way at this point. So I get out from under her and watch as he begins to fuck her into oblivion. They change positions multiple times her riding him missionary. I finally got asked if I want a piece which I did and I came within two minutes. Then he proceeds to fuck her for another hour.

that was our first threeome the next weekend she called to hang out and I said I was hanging with him and she said bring him along. So it ended up the same with all us fucking more themthen me. This continues for 4 months where he fucks the shit out of her while I watch and get very little play. Somewhere in the middle it became verbally humiliating to me where he would tell her that this is his pussy now and she would agree. This was my gf and I was 3 feet away hearing her tell him it was his pussy and that she loved fucking him.

later in the relationship they would fuck I was more a object in the room. But he would stop mid fuck to have me eat her used pussy and I could eat for a few minutes before I would get pushed aside so he could fuck her some more. 

So pretty humiliating for my first experience in cuckoldry

later me and him had 3 girls together in a orgy but that’s a whole different story

• Like 5