CuckoldFart.com

Hot Cuckolding Scenarios Designed & Played by Busty Cuckoldress

chastitydomme

A typical scenario I often do is that tie up my cuck in the corner and make him watch me having nasty sex! I love multi-tasking in wild sex with 1 or more bulls.

If with 1 bull, I love the position which we lie on side. He can pound me hard continuously while we stick out our tongue kissing and he is busy rubbing my big breasts! Some of the readers including me get immediately hard or wet when reading this!

If with 5 bulls, I love the horny loop!

I lie down on a bull’s body , savoring/slurping the 1 giant cock in my mouth while 1 big cock in each hand, 1 cock in pussy, 1 cock in ass. that’s a 5 bull closed loop!

2nd scenario I am fond of is I and my cuckold run out of money so we need a free lift while we travel to a vacation resort. The 2 drivers of the minibus want me to pay for the lift with my stunning body after we get on the the minibus. I don’t agree so they use a trick. They drug my cuck, tie me up, then take turns to bang me in the wild!

3rd scenario is a subordinate was fired by my cuck so he wants to make revenge on his blind wife-me. He sneaked in while my cuck is away. He saw me in the shower, began to grope me, rubbing my ass, grabbing my big tits. I am helpless as I'm blind. I was trying to figure out where he is, I felt my pussy lips was sucked hard suddenly.

IMG_20210225_171727.jpg

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX