CuckoldFart.com

Cuck cage advice

longball

Hi group,  I need your advice.  I am a cuck wannabe.  My wife is unsure whether she wants to go the Hot Wife route.  When we role play in bed, and I tell her to imagine a stranger fucking her, she gets so wet that I can hardly feel her.  After we are done, though, she says that is just pillow talk, and she doesn't want to pursue it.  So I have to rely on my imagination to keep the fantasy alive.  To that end,  I have  started messaging a Bull who is willing to try and help me with this situation.  He is interested in fucking my wife, and is being patient while she makes up her mind.

In the course of our discussions,  we have agreed that, for me to get the full cuckold effect, that it would be best to keep my cock locked until she decides.  The Bull has allowed me to pick the cage that I will be wearing.  So,  I would like advice as to which type of cage will be most effective for my needs.  Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if you happen to have a picture of your cock locked up,  I would appreciate you sharing it, so that I can see what I am in for.

Thanks a lot.

Longball

Cuckold Tests

Thank you for your comment.  The Bull who has been guiding me also thinks that it would be okay for me to have many cages.  He will let me pick out one, but he and my wife were going to pick out another.  I can only imagine how uncomfortable they will make it :).  My Bull thinks it would be a good cucky activity to go to different adult book stores to shop for cuck cages.  He considers it good reinforcement.

Did any of the Bulls on the Board choose the cage for their woman's husband?  What were they looking for in that cock cage?

• 2 weeks later...

Although I am nowhere near this point, and may never get there, the cage is a great idea and offers the best solution to knowing exactly where the relationship has settled.

The cage basically is saying your satisfaction has ended, your wife will need to fulfil her desires elsehwhere, so it leaves absolutely no questions or grey areas.

I have my ups and downs, often wondering where I stand, sometimes I get to enjoy my partner, then others she is engrossed in her lover. 

I often think a cage would be a good solution, as at least it’s final, you know exactly where you stand and you can rest knowing the exact situation.

• Like 1

longball, what an amazing pic! The pic puts everything into perspective, doesn't it. The caged cuck...on his knees...the proper position for a servant. His hotwife holding the leash that is attached to the cuck cage speaks volumes...she is free to seek out and enjoy her sexual desires...and she is in complete control of her cuckold hubby.Really powerful pic!

Btw...just curious about your situation. Have you decided on what type of cage you might select? You really didn't get much help from this forum...unfortunately. Maybe the pic you posted will generate some thoughts from others. Also how about your wife and her bull...any word from them about the cage they are going to select for you? Have you shown this pic to your wife? Does this cage with a leash attached appeal to your cuck desires? Are you trying to tell us that this cage and leash is something you desire?

I think your wife and her bull are going to have some fun with you. You seem to be a kinky wannabe.

DomBull4U

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 8:09 AM, DomBull4U said:

longball, what an amazing pic! The pic puts everything into perspective, doesn't it. The caged cuck...on his knees...the proper position for a servant. His hotwife holding the leash that is attached to the cuck cage speaks volumes...she is free to seek out and enjoy her sexual desires...and she is in complete control of her cuckold hubby.Really powerful pic!

Btw...just curious about your situation. Have you decided on what type of cage you might select? You really didn't get much help from this forum...unfortunately. Maybe the pic you posted will generate some thoughts from others. Also how about your wife and her bull...any word from them about the cage they are going to select for you? Have you shown this pic to your wife? Does this cage with a leash attached appeal to your cuck desires? Are you trying to tell us that this cage and leash is something you desire?

I think your wife and her bull are going to have some fun with you. You seem to be a kinky wannabe.

DomBull4U

Loved reading Your thoughts Sir and would like to add my recommendation for a sensible yet secure chastity cage.  The Mature Metal JailBird is stainless steel and completely inescapable when used with a P.A., very suitable for long term wear.  It also allows for attachment of a leash. 

IMG_5977.JPG

• Like 2

The CB6000 is a good choice for a cage also. I have worn the "s" model for extended periods of time in the past, and honestly once I got used to it, I felt very comfortable in it, and I didn't like to spend much time not wearing it. As for excapability, I really needed a smaller cage, but I was already wearing the smallest model they had. 

It's not for everyone, but I feel that it really lets everyone involved know their place in the relationship. 

-7f96e47f88a77b92.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, small cock said:

The CB6000 is a good choice for a cage also. I have worn the "s" model for extended periods of time in the past, and honestly once I got used to it, I felt very comfortable in it, and I didn't like to spend much time not wearing it. As for excapability, I really needed a smaller cage, but I was already wearing the smallest model they had. 

It's not for everyone, but I feel that it really lets everyone involved know their place in the relationship. 

-7f96e47f88a77b92.jpg

i want to get one and wear it to work

• Like 1