CuckoldFart.com

wife wants to try sex with other guys

jerrysans

I always get horny with the fantasy of watching at my wife with another guy, she never showed any interest on it until maybe couple of years,

she told me she really wants to try ,she's curious she said. I think we are ready to try it but we don't know how to start, any advices? we thinking maybe going to a swinger's club or something similar but far away from our city. we really want ideas from ppl with experience pls. she's white 35 y old Spanish 55

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

My wife and I have gone to clubs to find men to fuck her.  I usually sit at our table while she danced with other men and watch her seduce them.  She will often ask a man to dance and while dancing will just simply ask them if they want to fuck. Hasn't had anyone turn her down yet....

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Oldercuck2 said:

My wife and I have gone to clubs to find men to fuck her.  I usually sit at our table while she danced with other men and watch her seduce them.  She will often ask a man to dance and while dancing will just simply ask them if they want to fuck. Hasn't had anyone turn her down yet....

hey good idea! after few drinks she will be more willing...mmmm...I would love to see when they are dancing, kissing.

did ever regret about sharing urs? it does help in relationship?

never have regretted sharing sharing her truley enjoy watching some guy fuck her.  plus sloppy seconds or having her sit on my face afterward is great.  such a turn on watching her suck cock and fucking one of our friends or someone we just met.  its helped our sex life a great deal (especially hers) but you need a strong relationship going in for it to work.

If you're thinking about a swingers club, no need to skip your town. Almost all swingers are VERY respectful and won't seek you out and if they see you publicly, will totally act as if they don't know you. just ensure your first time is a couples only night. Sometimes young single guys can be real assholes.

My wife is a lesbian and man she wouldn’t let me cum in her she said I’m going to bring a girl from my work place and you can can cum In her and she hates her husband cause he cheated on her so my wife talked to her and she agreed to have sex with me and her but I have to blow my cum inside of her friend and we had threesomes ever since matter fact she is our neighbour 

• 2 months later...