jerrysans

wife wants to try sex with other guys

I always get horny with the fantasy of watching at my wife with another guy, she never showed any interest on it until maybe couple of years,

she told me she really wants to try ,she's curious she said. I think we are ready to try it but we don't know how to start, any advices? we thinking maybe going to a swinger's club or something similar but far away from our city. we really want ideas from ppl with experience pls. she's white 35 y old Spanish 55

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My wife and I have gone to clubs to find men to fuck her.  I usually sit at our table while she danced with other men and watch her seduce them.  She will often ask a man to dance and while dancing will just simply ask them if they want to fuck. Hasn't had anyone turn her down yet....

• Like 4

Please login or register to see this quote.

hey good idea! after few drinks she will be more willing...mmmm...I would love to see when they are dancing, kissing.

did ever regret about sharing urs? it does help in relationship?

never have regretted sharing sharing her truley enjoy watching some guy fuck her.  plus sloppy seconds or having her sit on my face afterward is great.  such a turn on watching her suck cock and fucking one of our friends or someone we just met.  its helped our sex life a great deal (especially hers) but you need a strong relationship going in for it to work.

With us it has always been friends. It isn't hard to drop a few  playful hints with friends and see who shows interest.  if a guy seems to flirt with her a bit tell him you are ok with it. They usually get quite bold after that. Love watching the flirting and the chase. Progressing from jokes to touching, then a hug. Soon they are kissing and on it goes from there.

Once you have a guy interested invite him over for drinks and dinner.  I love the chase watching her get flushed and horny as a friend starts to really play with her. The first real sexual move is a feel of her tits , then soon the top is opened and the bra comes off. Love it when they see her tits for the first time, then suck her nipples. My wife never wears panties so when they feel up her leg and get the first touch of her pussy I love the look on their face. Once she lays back and spreads her legs they get that oh wow I am going to fuck his wife surprised look.

If they are good they will then go down and eat her. About the same time you see them getting their pants down if your wife hasn't already done it. Out springs a fully erect cock usually with precum on the tip.

then the wife spreads wide and they get up and place their cock on her open pussy. Love seeing her lips spread around their head. Then in it goes slowly all the way as she moans. Slowly back out as she looks into their eyes and you see them fucking for the first time. Mostly they don't last long, they start thrusting and she starts working her hips. You can hear the slurp slop of her juices on his cock and see her lips surround his cock as he goes in all the way deep in to her.

Pretty soon you hear him start to grunt and pant and her moan as she knows he is about to cum in her. then they get crazy and slap into each other as he  gives a loud grunt and you see his  butt muscles clench and his cock throb. You realise at this point he is unloading cum inside your wife and she is arching up to take it and loving every squirt she feels inside her. Her eyes are closed as she orgasms while feeling his cum and throbbing cock in her. Then he slows and gives a couple more grunts and they kiss as he slides  his wet cum covered cock out of your wifes pussy. She looks at him and then you and smiles. You look at her cunt and his cum starts to ooze out of her. Now your life has changed forever.

It has made our marriage last and shown me how much my wife can enjoy sex. I have seen her taken to new orgasmic heights by having 2 guys taking turns with her for hours. I found I could cum 4 times in a night because it was such a turn on watching then going down on her afterwards. Love the feel of her cunt when she has just fucked and it makes me cum very fast the first 2 times. Love how after that both guys can last so long slow fucking her in turns and she is in ecstasy for most of it.

if you do it with a friend and he is good he will become a regular and can fuck her anytime they want. Love the life style had 35 years of it. Pretty much over now but the memories are great. Just go for it if she is interested.

Pic is my wife  a few years ago. There has been quite a few friends cocks in that lovely smooth pussy

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you're thinking about a swingers club, no need to skip your town. Almost all swingers are VERY respectful and won't seek you out and if they see you publicly, will totally act as if they don't know you. just ensure your first time is a couples only night. Sometimes young single guys can be real assholes.

My wife is a lesbian and man she wouldn’t let me cum in her she said I’m going to bring a girl from my work place and you can can cum In her and she hates her husband cause he cheated on her so my wife talked to her and she agreed to have sex with me and her but I have to blow my cum inside of her friend and we had threesomes ever since matter fact she is our neighbour 

I have to question why you would marry a lesbian? If she doesn't want any man why get married