CuckoldFart.com

Wife has her first lover

Avcock

CUCKOLD TEST

Avcock...and you didn't even mention that the locked pic you sent your wife and her lover had you wearing a pair of nice, frilly girlie panties. Actually I'm kind of glad you were wearing the panties...we can see your locked penis just fine through them. No need for a better look. Either way, I'm sure your wife's bull enjoyed the pic...just before your wife enjoyed HIS cock. 

Would like to see a better pic of your wife. Show us this new hotwife that he is having fun with. 

DomBull4U

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 6:06 PM, QueenAva99 said:

Like most cuckolds, you fail to understand that the Queen is in full control of what, when, where and how you will receive anything. There are guidelines of course but ultimately she decides. 

This is so true...you must realize...that you have surrendered to her...her choice of breeding partners is at her discretion...and...you...are denied...but it is HOT...

• Like 2

I bet you loved seeing her sucking another guys cock. Look at the way she's got it in her mouth, a mouth that was once reserved for only you, but now it's for others and not you. Looks like she's sucking him back to life so he can bend her over and fuck her married unprotected pussy yet again. If your lucky maybe she's not clean up, come home and sit her used cum filled pussy on your face an make you clean another mans cum from her.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 7:38 AM, greendoor said:

I bet you loved seeing her sucking another guys cock. Look at the way she's got it in her mouth, a mouth that was once reserved for only you, but now it's for others and not you. Looks like she's sucking him back to life so he can bend her over and fuck her married unprotected pussy yet again. If your lucky maybe she's not clean up, come home and sit her used cum filled pussy on your face an make you clean another mans cum from her.

Those are the best moments in life. 

Cherish that woman, she loves you.

My wife's 3rd lover didn't like me coming in my wife so for about 6-7 months I wasn't allowed .

Ultimately, he moved on, and we did too, and the next lover didn't mind

It's all about the underlying meaning of why you are denied.

Is it love?

Or is she slowly pulling away?

To me, the unknown is just as exhilarating as knowing

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
Guest vacuck76

You are very lucky, my wife has done this but not on a regular basis yet. I would love to get her hooked up with a regular bull. She loves being pounded and always makes me enjoy the cream pie!

On 2/15/2018 at 4:40 AM, Avcock said:

This was a short clip she sent me 

VID-20180121-WA0004.mp4