CuckoldFart.com

New here this is my sexy wife

bunnyzmister

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

5 hours ago, bunnyzmister said:

Thanks she loves the comments!28233693_10160119467635475_957563695_n.thumb.jpg.10bea425524122ab176b080a011c077e.jpg28235775_10160119461975475_966478104_n(1).jpg.c7b9fddff128c5cd6b3d6dd19c12b476.jpg28340398_10160119486720475_1338988120_o.thumb.jpg.2807f042089f39e9d64e6ff1e7fc5627.jpg28418168_10160119149250475_102598926_o.thumb.jpg.e59ca0fb34c5062e81d85787c9e026d5.jpg

Hello bunnyzmister...and HELLO bunny! So, it sounds as if you've done some cuckold things and love it. Ready to try more cuckold activities?

How does this sound? How about a meet and greet? Let's have bunnyzmister bring her to meet her new Master...bunnyzMaster. ME!

If you are both  up for it...I'd love it if bunny would wear that same black dress you are wearing in the pic above. That's one sexy dress. I love the way it fits..the way it hugs bunny's sleek, sexy...and fuckable body! Love how those panels show some skin. It's a classic little black dress look...with a nice...just-a-little-slutty touch added to it. It's perfect! Perfect... since that's what bunny is going to be for me...my slut!

I hope bunny has some nice heels to go with the dress. I'm sure she must. No...wait...on second thought...my slut bunny deserves some brand new heels. Some shiney, come-fuck-me heels to go with her incredible, sexy dress.

Hubby...bunnyzmister...you are going to take your sexy wife show shopping. WE want to make sure she gets something that I like...so I'm going to help pick them out. How, you might ask? Very simple...first, bunny will wear that same dress to go shoe shopping. She won't need to wear stockings...OR panties....because she won't be wearing any the night we meet. All she'll be wearing to meet me will be her sexy black dress...and her new heels. Now as far as me helping to pick the heels out...here's how that will work. Bunny will try on the new heels...and bunnyzmistercuck is going to take a pic of her wearing the heels on his cell phone....and he will send it to me. I'm sure bunny will want to try on several pairs of heels. The clerk in the shoe store will probably be confused by all of this...so bunny will explain to the show clerk what is going on. She will tell the clerk that she is buying new heels to please her new Master...and that her husband is sending the pics to her Master.  Bunny will try on several pairs of heels...I hope we are able to decide on a pair. If not, she may need to go to several shoe stores. And I hope we can decide on just one pair. If we have trouble making up our minds (bunny and I), bunnyzmister will just have to buy her several pairs. Shouldn't be a problem...just think of the money you're saving by not buying new stocking and new panties....lol! Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Ohhhh...almost forgot...while bunnyzmistercuck is taking pics of his wife for me...I want one more pic before you leave the shoe store. Bunny will sit there with her legs spread...and hubby will take a nice pic of his wife for me. That's a nice pic of bunnyz pussy above btw. Very nice...bunny looks yummy...and I can't wait to taste that pussy. What the hell, take a few pics for me in the shoe store. One with bunnyz legs spread wide open...maybe another with her legs on the arms of a chair...really w-I-d-e open. This is going to put all of us in the right mindset for our meet and greet. bunnyzmistercuck is going to be feeling like a true cuck, know that he's buying shoes for his wife to wear for another man...to please another man. Bunny....I think this is going to make you start feeling just like we want you to...like a slut. MY slut.

If you want to hear more about what I have planned for the two of you...just let me know.

Until then...take care

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 7:50 AM, DomBull4U said:

Hello bunnyzmister...and HELLO bunny! So, it sounds as if you've done some cuckold things and love it. Ready to try more cuckold activities?

How does this sound? How about a meet and greet? Let's have bunnyzmister bring her to meet her new Master...bunnyzMaster. ME!

If you are both  up for it...I'd love it if bunny would wear that same black dress you are wearing in the pic above. That's one sexy dress. I love the way it fits..the way it hugs bunny's sleek, sexy...and fuckable body! Love how those panels show some skin. It's a classic little black dress look...with a nice...just-a-little-slutty touch added to it. It's perfect! Perfect... since that's what bunny is going to be for me...my slut!

I hope bunny has some nice heels to go with the dress. I'm sure she must. No...wait...on second thought...my slut bunny deserves some brand new heels. Some shiney, come-fuck-me heels to go with her incredible, sexy dress.

Hubby...bunnyzmister...you are going to take your sexy wife show shopping. WE want to make sure she gets something that I like...so I'm going to help pick them out. How, you might ask? Very simple...first, bunny will wear that same dress to go shoe shopping. She won't need to wear stockings...OR panties....because she won't be wearing any the night we meet. All she'll be wearing to meet me will be her sexy black dress...and her new heels. Now as far as me helping to pick the heels out...here's how that will work. Bunny will try on the new heels...and bunnyzmistercuck is going to take a pic of her wearing the heels on his cell phone....and he will send it to me. I'm sure bunny will want to try on several pairs of heels. The clerk in the shoe store will probably be confused by all of this...so bunny will explain to the show clerk what is going on. She will tell the clerk that she is buying new heels to please her new Master...and that her husband is sending the pics to her Master.  Bunny will try on several pairs of heels...I hope we are able to decide on a pair. If not, she may need to go to several shoe stores. And I hope we can decide on just one pair. If we have trouble making up our minds (bunny and I), bunnyzmister will just have to buy her several pairs. Shouldn't be a problem...just think of the money you're saving by not buying new stocking and new panties....lol! Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Ohhhh...almost forgot...while bunnyzmistercuck is taking pics of his wife for me...I want one more pic before you leave the shoe store. Bunny will sit there with her legs spread...and hubby will take a nice pic of his wife for me. That's a nice pic of bunnyz pussy above btw. Very nice...bunny looks yummy...and I can't wait to taste that pussy. What the hell, take a few pics for me in the shoe store. One with bunnyz legs spread wide open...maybe another with her legs on the arms of a chair...really w-I-d-e open. This is going to put all of us in the right mindset for our meet and greet. bunnyzmistercuck is going to be feeling like a true cuck, know that he's buying shoes for his wife to wear for another man...to please another man. Bunny....I think this is going to make you start feeling just like we want you to...like a slut. MY slut.

If you want to hear more about what I have planned for the two of you...just let me know.

Until then...take care

DomBull4U

Would love to hear more.

Awwwww....do we have a shy, new wife here? Deeda, is it? Don't be shy...no one is here to hurt you. 

Deeda is a beautiful, sexy woman....very exotic looking. What beautiful brown skin. Her legs look amazing and I love the sexy lingerie she is wearing. So don't be shy...don't be ashamed. Deeda's a horny woman...and deep inside I know she has the desire to show more of herself. So do it, Deeda. Show us more.

Slip out of that lingerie so we can enjoy seeing that sexy body.

DomBull4U

• Like 1