CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was talking to another guy who kept asking me about the biggest cock my wife had fucked.  I finally sent him this little story about the biggest cock she did not fuck.

Despite being willing to fuck and suck other men with my encouragement she was very shy about talking about her past. Her first husband was the only man she had fucked until she was 25. After her divorce she went out for happy hours with a couple girlfriends. They got to talking about sex and Elaine said she had not been with another man since her divorce. They volunteered to introduce him to a man who would not disappoint her. They went out on a date and she invited him inside when he brought her home. She said they started making out and groping each other. When she reached for his crotch she was shocked. He asked her if her friends had told her about him and she said no. He stood up and undid his pants and shorts and she said she probably gasped. He was the biggest she had ever seen and he was not hard yet. He told her most women reacted the same and he said he would not force himself on her. She stroked him and when he got hard she could not wrap her hand completely around it. After getting undressed and letting him play with her tits and pussy she told him she was afraid to fuck him but would help him get off. He licked and sucked her to orgasm and she got on her knees and stroked him with both hands and tried to keep the head of his cock in her mouth. When he was close to cumming he told her to hang on and he shot off in her mouth. She said it was at least double the amount of cum her ex ever shot off. They parted friends but never dated again

I reminded her about this story years later when she was enjoying fucking big cocks.  I asked her would she try to fuck him now after 20 years of experience with men much larger than her first husband.  She admitted she might if  she had already fucked a couple of guys with big cocks but would have to sit on top of him so she could control how deep he went.  I joked "That is assuming you could get the head of his cock in you"  I guess we will never know

I reminded her about taking two cocks at once and she said she still thought he might have been a bit widerpost-5233-0-66731300-1442682752.thumb.jpg.574b169643af1a60c4eb636b3e0bde2f.jpg
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Always great when robert "bumps" the hotwife Elaine thread!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

P.S. Some details about that pic would be awesome. 

The occasion? Where taken?...looks like a restaurant. Is this a pic of Elaine on a date?

Was that you...or one of Elaine's lovers pulling her panties aside.

Always curious....

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...