CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

On 9/9/2021 at 1:13 PM, robert smith said:

1-Image150.jpg

Two guys I used to work with have both fucked my wife. One she had to seduce by telling him we'd split up so he felt less guilty about taking her to bed. The other one was much bolder and was after her pussy from the first time he saw her with me in our works' social club bar. It took him 20 years but he got what he wanted eventually and he ended up fucking her on and off for 2-3 years, even taking her away on holiday for a week once whilst I stayed at home with the kids.

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2014 at 6:45 AM, robert smith said:

Just joined site.  Checking it out to see if it fits our life style.  I have shared my wife many times over 25 years.  We are more into the hotwife lifestyle then cuckold, but that is a very thin line.  Kind of two sides of the same coin 

post-5233-0-36454800-1417358674_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-40562500-1417358699_thumb.jpg

Elaine is so gorgeous!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, robert smith said:

Love watching man cum in my wife

tumblr_nmso1iWTe11usodg1o1_400.gif

I never had the pleasure of watching another man fuck my wife. She insisted I wouldn't have been able to handle seeing them having sex in our bed, so always went back to their place. As she'd had a hysterectomy at the age of 29, she was of course free of any pregnancy risk, so happily let them cum inside her married pussy.

The best I ever saw her was when she came home from her very first session (the first of many) with an ex-work colleague of mine who had been after her on and off for at least 20 years and finally succeeded. I still think he punished her for making him wait so long by fucking her as hard as he could that day and she came home with her pussy red, puffy, gaping open and still oozing a copious load of his cum.

• Like 5

My first Sloppy Seconds with Elaine.

After relaxing a bit we got going again.  Elaine sucked Ron hard and slipped a condom over his dick.  He mounted her missionary style and I enjoyed watching them screw for awhile.  We alternated fucking Elaine in various positions. The second round of sex is always more relaxed.  Elaine had learned to preform a little for me.  She would smile or wink at me while getting drilled or sucking cock.  Sometimes she would talk and ask me if I liked what she was doing.  Eventually I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me.  Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style.  I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now.   When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me.  That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing.   She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices.   As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was.  Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls.  Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on.  Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples.  I said  "My God you are wet!".  Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty.  We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off.  I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her.  I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that.  As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were.  She said something about us making a big mess.  Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about.  He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it".  She was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me.  Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of  fucking her cum filled pussy.

• Like 8

On 10/25/2021 at 2:53 PM, robert smith said:

Years ago we placed an ad in AFF for a man to join us in MMF fun.  You were allowed to post some non nude photos in the free sections and anything you wanted in the free section.  Somehow they missed this little pussy slip, LOL

TT 8 a.jpg

TT 8.jpg

Elaine knows how to look innocent and to spice up at the same.time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...