CuckoldFart.com

wife has fucked someone else.

toyharley

CUCKOLD TEST

I know how you feel. I used to drive my girlfriend to various guys house so she could fuck them and pick her up when they were done. When I got married I had them come to our house after we were comfortable with them.

I know exactly what your saying as i acted as my GF (as she was then) driver for a couple of years. I was very lucky to be allowed to clean her almost ever time after she left their houses.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea how many men I have fucked since I have been married. I know it has been a lot. My husband has watched several times, but not every time. I do drive to see lovers or they come to our house. What ever is most convenient at the time.

• Like 1

The wife is going out to fuck her newest lover. I will definitely take care of her when she gets back. She also has made plans in another two days to meet her first lover that she has fucked three times already to get a motel room . WOW is this awesome or what. She has my permission to find a select few cocks and go out and have fun. It turns me on so fucking bad.

• Like 1