CuckoldFart.com

Question about date

MacCuckold

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I think it depends on what you are all comfortable with. I always enjoy joining in for a hot MFM threesome, straight cuck play, I say you let your wife go out and just let her hair down. Let her go on her date, no texts, no calls, etc...let her and her lover/bull get to know each other and have fun. Bottom like is you want to share her mouth, pussy and hopefully her ass, just allow it to develop as naturally as possible...if you are open to chat we can trade stories, etc...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacCuckold said:

It’s exciting very I must to say only little scary me that she say what gonna will happened if she will like bull and her dark side of being slut she say now my life will change completely 

Yeah, it's a game changer for sure, I have been hooked on sharing and fucking wive's since the first time I slid my big dick into a shared pussy...cum filled is always better!

• Like 1

It sounds like your wife is really getting into this already, teasing you about this new man you have arranged being a good fuck and the possibility of her having a threesome with him and his friend and not you. All this is fuelling her and your fantasies and she's clearly enjoying making you squirm, making you nervous about your wife becoming a bit of a slut.

You just need to hold your nerve, fight the anxiety you're feeling and let things take their course. I found that you can discuss all the various scenarios with your wife beforehand, but the unknown quantity is the other guy. What he wants out of this and his feelings are likely to influence you and your wife. 

I think their first date should just involve them. You leave them to get know one another better and if anything happens between them it's their decision, not yours. Her pussy, her rules. I do like the outfit you've suggested for her above, but I'd prefer it in white. Again, it'll be up to your wife what she wears for her date and if you should buy her something new or some new sexy underwear for her new boyfriend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I always prefer the first date to be just the wife.  Once I have really gotten to know her and her responses to different stimuli then adding her husband into the mix might be discussed.

I have found though that only one woman I knew ever wanted her husband to watch, and that was a one and done thing.  I think they were just trying to "check it out".