CuckoldFart.com

Pinky Loves It Dirty

Guest kinkypinky

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

My wife is a complete sex FREAK who enjoys teasing as much as fucking.  When it comes to sex ANYTHING goes and I mean ANYTHING!!  She loves walking around outdoors in a tiny thong and CFM heels exposing herself to anyone willing to look.  I love watching as she puts on shows for strangers that include performing at bachelor parties, parking lot fun, exposing herself at the mall, and flashing her pussy while wearing micro mini-skirts.  This really gets her off and is something that we both enjoy her doing on a regular basis.  An 12" mini that falls short of covering that juicy 40+ inch bubble and a top that reveals her huge tits make up 90% of her wardrobe.  Please help us as we're always looking for new ways for her to exhibit that voluptuous body of hers.

My g/f Mandy doesn't have limits either, loves stripping off for groups of men and parading round in her CFM heels.post-2548-0-91592300-1421584366_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...