CuckoldFart.com

Forced bi?

MarkB

As many cuckolds I have sonetimes phantasies to get forced by my wife to bi.

I am complete not interested to have bi sex but the phantasy my wife holds me, force me to open my mouth is exciting.

One time I told my wife if she likes I have bi sex she should be straight and make me bi. She answered with a heart and wrote me perhaps it would be exciting for her to watch this. 

Somebody got forced here to bisex by his wife? Who had the idea and why it happened?

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Wouldn't have been forced in my case either. We never got as far as inviting another man into our bed, but when a threesome was mentioned my wife made it quite clear that it would have to be us and a guy, preferably a much younger lad, perhaps even a young, good looking waiter or barman if we were away on holiday abroad.

No doubt with this in mind, my wife did occasionally introduce our dildo to my face and I had no qualms about taking it in my mouth, whilst she smiled watched me kiss, lick and suck it for her. "There's a good boy!", she whispered. "You're a natural!", she added as she gave me tips on how to suck cock. Once she even got me on my hands and knees and fucked my arse with it, telling me to shush because of the kids being asleep, but it was obvious to her that I liked cock as much as she did.

Another time she made me wear a condom when we had sex and the used rubber was placed carefully on her bedside table. She repeatedly dipped her finger into the contents and smeared it little by little on my lips for me to taste and lick off her fingers.

A few years later she came home from her first afternoon session with my ex-workmate Mick and she was pleasantly surprised at my eagerness to lick her out in our bed so soon after she'd been in his. Her red, puffy, open pussy was evidence that my wife had been very well fucked and it was good to taste her familiar juices mixed with a new ingredient. Whether Mick would have let me suck his cock or fuck me and my wife I doubt, but i would have been agreeable to it.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Not sure forced is the write wording but this is how ours happened. 

I once mentioned to my now wife that I was curious about sucking cock. My ex only sucked me off 3 or 4 times in the 19 years we were together, but the one I was with loved sucking cock, would suck mine as much as I could handle. So I wanted to know what it was like. One night she had found a guy that came over, she told me this was the time I would find out. She told us to start with a few kisses, then told us to stand up and make out, then told me to undress our guest. When my face was about at his crotch, from pushing down his pants, she told me to take his cock in my mouth and give him a BJ. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2021 at 7:25 AM, MarkB said:

As many cuckolds I have sonetimes phantasies to get forced by my wife to bi.

I am complete not interested to have bi sex but the phantasy my wife holds me, force me to open my mouth is exciting.

One time I told my wife if she likes I have bi sex she should be straight and make me bi. She answered with a heart and wrote me perhaps it would be exciting for her to watch this. 

Somebody got forced here to bisex by his wife? Who had the idea and why it happened?

I was fucking my wife doggie style while she was sucking on a big black cock. She took that cock out of her mouth and pointed my head to his cock. I knew she wanted me to suck it.

• Like 2