CuckoldFart.com

Deep throating Man style!

Dober

As a Cock Sucker I love to deep throat  Cock.Nothing feels better than feeling your throat filled with Cock and your  Uvula being pummeled. I try not to touch a Cock if at all possible...that's cheaters head!.. I Suck Cock either on my knees (my favorite position) or my head draped over the side of a bed.And I love it when they grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth like a cheap whores pussy...If the Fuckee knows what he'll take his dear sweet time and no cum til his balls disappear into his torso and when he's ready I perfer him pulling out at the last second and coat my face and I mean my face...If theres anything I can't stand is when someone pulls out and spews his ballslop over someones head or off to the side...why even bother if you can't reward a Cock Suck with a glazed over face......SO ENDTH THE SERMON!

PS I esp. like #25 and #31

gdt1.jpg

gdt2.jpg

gdt3.jpg

gdt4.jpg

gdt5.jpeg

gdt6.jpg

gdt7.jpg

gdt8.jpeg

gdt9.jpg

gdt10.gif

gdt10.jpeg

gdt11.gif

gdt12.gif

gdt13.gif

gdt14.gif

gdt15.gif

gdt16.gif

gdt17.gif

gdt18.gif

gdt19.gif

gdt20.jpg

gdt21.gif

gdt22.gif

gdt23.gif

gdt24.gif

gdt25.gif

gdt26.gif

gdt27.jpg

gdt28.gif

gdt29.gif

gdt30.gif

gdt31.gif

gdt32.gif

gdt33.gif

gdt35.gif

gdt36.gif

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

2 hours ago, Dober said:

As a Cock Sucker I love to deep throat  Cock.Nothing feels better than feeling your throat filled with Cock and your  Uvula being pummeled. I try not to touch a Cock if at all possible...that's cheaters head!.. I Suck Cock either on my knees (my favorite position) or my head draped over the side of a bed.And I love it when they grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth like a cheap whores pussy...If the Fuckee knows what he'll take his dear sweet time and no cum til his balls disappear into his torso and when he's ready I perfer him pulling out at the last second and coat my face and I mean my face...If theres anything I can't stand is when someone pulls out and spews his ballslop over someones head or off to the side...why even bother if you can't reward a Cock Suck with a glazed over face......SO ENDTH THE SERMON!

gdt1.jpg

gdt2.jpg

gdt3.jpg

gdt4.jpg

gdt5.jpeg

gdt6.jpg

gdt7.jpg

gdt8.jpeg

gdt9.jpg

gdt10.gif

gdt10.jpeg

gdt11.gif

gdt12.gif

gdt13.gif

gdt14.gif

gdt15.gif

gdt16.gif

gdt17.gif

gdt18.gif

gdt19.gif

gdt20.jpg

gdt21.gif

gdt22.gif

gdt23.gif

gdt24.gif

gdt25.gif

gdt26.gif

gdt27.jpg

gdt28.gif

gdt29.gif

gdt30.gif

gdt31.gif

gdt32.gif

gdt33.gif

gdt35.gif

gdt36.gif

So it is written, so it shall be done.  Thus endeth the sermon 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 9:58 AM, Dober said:

gdt1.jpg

gdt2.jpg

gdt3.jpg

gdt4.jpg

gdt5.jpeg

gdt6.jpg

gdt7.jpg

gdt8.jpeg

gdt9.jpg

gdt10.gif

gdt10.jpeg

gdt11.gif

gdt12.gif

gdt13.gif

gdt14.gif

gdt15.gif

gdt16.gif

gdt17.gif

gdt18.gif

gdt19.gif

gdt20.jpg

gdt21.gif

gdt22.gif

gdt23.gif

gdt24.gif

gdt25.gif

gdt26.gif

gdt27.jpg

gdt28.gif

gdt29.gif

gdt30.gif

gdt31.gif

gdt32.gif

gdt33.gif

gdt35.gif

gdt36.gif

My favorite is for a guy to cum on my little pp after he has finshed using me

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lilcockee said:

i love to feel a hard cock explode in my mouth.

068E5E92-01D5-4872-A3E9-D65ED8553628.gif.b03402d9a1be2b485095d1f5933e7e5e.gif

For some reason I don't get the same satisfaction having someone fill my mouth with cum as I do when their standing over you ..Cock in hand pumping furiously and watching as her spews a couple of ribbons of ball slop all over my face...feeling it's warmness ...then and only then wiping it up and feeding me his cum....taste better for me ...but then again thats me....Point taken Lilcockee.

• Like 2