CuckoldFart.com

Looking for a guy to fuck my first time hotwife

Rusk

CUCKOLD TEST

I would suggest adding your location to your profile so guys can see where you are based Rusk.

It would also be interesting to hear more about you catching your wife cheating and how you have both dealt with it. You obviously found it as arousing as us other like-minded men here did to suggest that she carry on getting cock elsewhere and it's good that she sounds agreeable. It was probably a pleasant surprise to her that you're okay with this arrangement.

With me doing shift work - one week early, one week late - my wife started to develop a social life of her own, which would either involve her going out with the girls, drinking on her own at my work's social club bar or playing darts in local pubs and clubs for a local ladies team. I knew she liked a drink and I knew that alcohol made her horny, so had a fair idea that whilst she was out (often in a short skirt and low-cut top) that guys would be checking her out and probably chatting her up. With a few drinks inside her I could imagine her being flattered by the male attention and perhaps being tempted by a younger, good-looking guy.

The more I thought about it, the more turned on I was by the possibility and decided that if she was going to do it - and I felt that that possibility was getting more and more likely - that I'd much prefer to know about it. I gradually and subtly introduced the likelihood into pillow talk, later adding a realistic-looking dildo into the bedroom for some role-play involving her "doing it" with another man right in front of her husband. She loved all that, but her first response to my suggestion that I'd let her do it for real was met with a "Oh yeah! As if!", but gradually she warmed to the idea, once I'd made it clear that I'd still love just as much if she was having sex with other men (probably more actually!) and that I wasn't looking for an excuse to fuck other women myself.

It took 2 years to finally put things in motion, but eventually it was a case of right time, right place when a young customer at the shop she worked in asked her out for a drink. After checking with me that I was still okay with her going out on a date (and with a lad 12 years younger than her), he met my wife from work the day after her birthday and took her to a nearby pub for a few celebratory drinks. Suitably at ease with this young guy, she had no qualms about going back to his flat with him, where she was soon naked in his bed. She told him that she'd told her husband she'd be late home because they were stock-taking which amused him. He wasn't the least bit worried about her being married with kids nor that she was 35 and proved this by fucking her not once, but 3 times that same evening. The stamina of youth I guess.

• Like 5

We live in an apartment complex and are friends with a few of the neighbors. The next door neighbor is a single guy in his 60s. Fit guy. He was a cool guy. I'd talk and hang out with him and watch sports and drink. One day i came home early from work and caught them having sex on our bed. They didn't hear me come in and i didn't know how to react, so i hid in the other bedroom until he left. I opened the front door again and pretended like i had just entered and found her in our bedroom laying on her stomach, naked, and in heels. She was obviously surprised and said she just got home from work, undressed, and laid down for a bit to rest.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, captainblack said:

I am surprised that I was not the first to say start by putting your location in your profile.

I thought I'd beat you to it for once, plus I remember taking your advice and being excited by being contacted by interested men that live really close to us, even though i haven't been able to act on that interest. Not yet anyway.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, Rusk said:

We live in an apartment complex and are friends with a few of the neighbors. The next door neighbor is a single guy in his 60s. Fit guy. He was a cool guy. I'd talk and hang out with him and watch sports and drink. One day i came home early from work and caught them having sex on our bed. They didn't hear me come in

So, what happened next? I take it you told her what you'd seen, so how did she react? Was there a row, an argument, shouting and tears or were you able to keep a lid on emotions and talk about it quietly. If it had been me I think I would have suggested not telling this guy that I knew and let her carry on having sex with him when you're at work, but I would struggle with him being my next door neighbour. It would be very hard for me to carry on talking to him like you used to and watch sport and have a drink with him knowing he was "secretly" fucking your wife.Ā 

I preferred being the "poor, unsuspecting husband" when men were homing in on my wife and not only trying, but succeeding in getting her into bed. We originally agreed that she'd always use condoms (despite her being sterilised) and wouldn't do it with anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name, but those rules were broken one Sunday afternoon when my wife went off to see an ex-work colleague of mine who'd been after her pussy for years and he pumped a good load into her which I licked out of her once she got home and the kids were in bed. I handled all that much better than I would have expected, accepting that it was her pussy, her rules and she would be opening her legs for whoever she wanted in future, whether I knew them or not, and that condoms were no longer required, which saved me having to buy them for her to carry "just in case".

I loved seeing her with a contented smile on her face and a spring in her step, only us knowing the reason for her good mood. Extra cock, preferably young cock, the dirty bitch!

• Like 3

On 11/29/2021 at 7:11 AM, Rusk said:

Recently caught my wife cheating and agreed to be a cuckold. We're looking forĀ  older men preferably. She's 25

Screenshot_20211129-001703_Messages.jpg

How come this photo has only just shown up on my feed? She's gorgeous. Your wife will have no problem whatsoever getting laid. I wish you both well with this lifestyle and well done for recognising that she needs more than one cock in her life, regardless of her being married, though I do worry that 25 is too young to be doing this, but that's just me. My wife started when she was 35, but only really got into it in her mid-40s. How old are you Rusk?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

How come this photo has only just shown up on my feed? She's gorgeous. Your wife will have no problem whatsoever getting laid. I wish you both well with this lifestyle and well done for recognising that she needs more than one cock in her life, regardless of her being married, though I do worry that 25 is too young to be doing this, but that's just me. My wife started when she was 35, but only really got into it in her mid-40s. How old are you Rusk?

Have to disagree Peter; 25 is just fine

• Like 1

My first hotwife and I were about 25 when we started.Ā  Her husband was the same age.Ā  Yes their marriage eventually broke down, but it was years later and not due to her being a hotwife.Ā  Seems her husband turned out to be a lazy bastard and would not work.Ā  Lucky for them she was not only a hot as hell mocha beauty, but she had plenty of brains and was a well educated highly paid professional.

Had he stopped drinking beer, gotten off the couch and gotten a good job I suspect they would be together today.Ā 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Rusk said:

Thank you! We are in Texas

Put that in the location on your profile.Ā  You will be making other posts and it is helpful to have it in your profile.

Pro tip list your location like this

: mytown, TX

Ā 

and it will come out nicely formatted like mine and Peter's locations.

If you plan a vacation to NYC please let me know and I will arrange to take care of her and if things go well may even share her beauty with a few select friends in the lifestyle.

Ā 

If you are afraid to put your town, put your county.Ā  TX is a big place!

Ā 

• Like 1

Peter I would love to have you and the wife take a holiday here in the summer when I run charters on my boat.Ā  We could take a week long trip up the Hudson river, called the Rhine of the New World.Ā  It is beautiful and sailing NYC to Albany is a very nice time with plenty to see and do along the river on the way.Ā  Needless to say I would see to it the Mrs was well taken care of and I might even have some gentlemen I know ride along for part of the trip.Ā  Since a train runs along the river it is no problem for one guy to ride the boat for a day, then hop off when we pick up another.

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, captainblack said:

Put that in the location on your profile.Ā  You will be making other posts and it is helpful to have it in your profile.

Pro tip list your location like this

: mytown, TX

Ā 

and it will come out nicely formatted like mine and Peter's locations.

If you plan a vacation to NYC please let me know and I will arrange to take care of her and if things go well may even share her beauty with a few select friends in the lifestyle.

Ā 

If you are afraid to put your town, put your county.Ā  TX is a big place!

Ā 

Ok. Thanks! Yeah just started this profile, so will update it

• Like 2

11 hours ago, captainblack said:

Peter I would love to have you and the wife take a holiday here in the summer when I run charters on my boat.Ā  We could take a week long trip up the Hudson river, called the Rhine of the New World.Ā  It is beautiful and sailing NYC to Albany is a very nice time with plenty to see and do along the river on the way.Ā  Needless to say I would see to it the Mrs was well taken care of

Thank Captain. That certainly sounds a great holiday idea, especially with knowing my Becky would be taken good care of. She's been to Canada, but not the USA, whilst I've never been out of Europe,Ā 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 6:32 AM, Peter C said:

Thank Captain. That certainly sounds a great holiday idea, especially with knowing my Becky would be taken good care of. She's been to Canada, but not the USA, whilst I've never been out of Europe,Ā 

We even speak the same language, but you lot have a funny accent!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2021 at 7:00 PM, Rusk said:

Ok. Thanks! Yeah just started this profile, so will update it

I wonder what happened here. Two and a half months since Rusk posted. Let's hope his wife is still getting all the cock she wants elsewhere and Rusk is okay with that.

• Like 1