CuckoldFart.com

How do you make it work?

Brown

Cuckold Tests

4 hours ago, Brown said:

Hi!

My wife and I have spoken about cuckolding and she seems to be interested, but the biggest issue with having someone over is that we have kids. 
How does everyone make it work with kids in the house?

Interesting Question Brown.  I'd say ask Wild Thing (Naughty Nicki) as you'll not only get an answer, you'll get the right answer

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Interesting Question Brown.  I'd say ask Wild Thing (Naughty Nicki) as you'll not only get an answer, you'll get the right answer

NO DOUBT "Nicki" is a treasure trove of GOOD/GREAT advice......and can definitely help you avoid any pit falls...........

And for the record I am ,in no way biased when it comes to her LMAO    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Our kids were pretty much grown when we started playing ,,,,but I was thinking ,  maybe get the grandparents to take them for the weekend...a babysitter ,,we haven't had the opportunity to "host" anything at home ..YET....just the backseat/back of our SUV, and a hotel room  

Back seat suv would be awesome.  I fucked my wife in the passenger seat of my buddies truck as she was bent over the center console sucking his cock before we got to our house the night of the 2nd meet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1