CuckoldFart.com

46 hotwife needs advice about my 19 yo bull

Dianna46

Cuckold Tests

Dianna, I'd love to offer you some advice...but to be honest, I'm not 100% certain what you want/need fixed.

Sounds like you are enjoying your young bull's cock. He does sound a bit inexperienced...is that what you consider your problem to be? Or is the problem that your young bull doesn't seem to want any involvement or participation from your bi-sexual cuck husband?

You ask "how can I fix this?". Can you be more specific as to what it is you want/need fixed?

Explain please....

DomBull4U

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Do it , enjoy his big cock , but you know young men like to brag , tell him to keep very quit about it . I did home repairs for a couple and lived with them for 6 months .K and I would play every night and some times  had FU%$ breaks during the day , we had a great time .

• Like 2

On 8/19/2018 at 10:00 AM, Dianna46 said:

I'm Dianna and I recently started seeing a 19 yo man that works for me. Hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for 20 years. My bull is inexperienced and nervous. I want him permanently.      

I run a small coffee shop and Brian started working part time. He's adorable and me being such a slur I initiated some flirting. I accidentally walked into the staff bathroom while he was changing and saw the most amazing cock I've ever laid eyes on. The boy wasn't even hard and I was in awe. Heart pounding. I apologized and went back out. After a couple of hours when the place was empty I explained to him that I had to have him. We went to my office and I sat him on my desk and threw his cock in my mouth. When he was fully erect I was amazed. We switched places and he proceed to knock my cervix into my throat. I came probably a dozen time and squirted several more and all that without changing positions. 

He said as long as my hubby didn't find out we could proceed. I then laid it all out for him. He agreed to try. 

Now hubby is a cock worshipper like me. He loves sucking cock, guiding my bull into me and the whole deal. He's also into small cock humiliation. During our first encounter we took some pics and I measured him alongside hubby. When hubby started praising his superior Brian got nervous. Hubby wants it just as much as I So he didn't push just watched, fucked my cum filled cunt and cleaned up.

Hubby said that if we can get him to come around that he would even let Brian stay in our home.(he's 19 a and broke)

How can I fix this?

Whats there to fix? 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:38 AM, greendoor said:

Never, never, never mix business with pleasure. He works for your then your putting yourself in a sexual harassment situation and you could go down hard for that. Get him a new job somewhere else and continue but not if he's working for you. The fucking you get is not worth the fucking you'll get.

A little to late to worrying about that if she’s already played with him. The trick is to make it fun for him and not make him feel trapped or as if he needs to please her and I think they’ll be just fine. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...