CuckoldFart.com

For those guys that are unsure....

RobJohnson

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

From a ladies perspective,  at least mine. I married my husband because of who he is and I’m with him, now 22 years, because of how he treats me, marring him and staying with him has nothing to do with how good or bad he is in bed. I love him and always will, I just love the fun and excitement this brings, not just for me but for us both. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

From a ladies perspective,  at least mine. I married my husband because of who he is and I’m with him, now 22 years, because of how he treats me, marring him and staying with him has nothing to do with how good or bad he is in bed. I love him and always will, I just love the fun and excitement this brings, not just for me but for us both. 

Perfect honey, just perfect!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice post.   In my case, we married right out of high school when we were both 18.  We both had only experienced each other, and no one else.  Within a year, I came to a realization that I was not satisfying my wife, not even close.  After swallowing a great deal of pride and humility, I suggested that she start fucking other guys.  I didn't frame it that way with her, of course...something like she should "date" other guys, but she knew what I meant.

She put up very token resistance.  That told me a lot.  It didn't take her long to bring home a guy.  He happened to be black.  Our agreement was that she would bring home guys, and not hide from me what she is doing.  As he disrobed my wife and stated fondling her right in front of me, I got very jealous, but my dick got very hard.  The more I looked and the more they did, and the more I got jealous, the harder my little dick got.

It was truly an amazing thing watching my wife getting thoroughly fucked by a black man.  She had several earth shattering orgasms, something I was never able to get her to do.  Despite my jealousy, I started leaking cum just from watching and not touching at all, it was so arousing for me. 

Afterwards, she was so thoroughly and satisfactorily fucked that, at his urging, she declared that from then on, she was black cock only.  While I was shocked at that decision, in retrospect I have NO regrets about it at all.  Life is very good for both of us, as well as our black boyfriends.

My wife is gorgeous with big D-cup tits and a very hot body.  Guys LOVE fucking her.  As we live in a mostly black neighborhood, and work with a lot of blacks, there is NO shortage of guys wanting to fuck her.

It is totally awesome.  I wish I had suggest to her we go into this lifestyle even before our wedding.  But I didn't know then what I learned later.

If you are sitting on the fence about whether to propose something similar to your wife or girlfriend, get off the fence and do it.  JUST DO IT!!!!  iF you are afraid she is already cheating, then make it something you BOTH enjoy and stop worrying about it.

• Like 3

On 9/29/2018 at 4:20 PM, Gracie said:

Very nice post.   In my case, we married right out of high school when we were both 18.  We both had only experienced each other, and no one else.  Within a year, I came to a realization that I was not satisfying my wife, not even close.  After swallowing a great deal of pride and humility, I suggested that she start fucking other guys.  I didn't frame it that way with her, of course...something like she should "date" other guys, but she knew what I meant.

She put up very token resistance.  That told me a lot.  It didn't take her long to bring home a guy.  He happened to be black.  Our agreement was that she would bring home guys, and not hide from me what she is doing.  As he disrobed my wife and stated fondling her right in front of me, I got very jealous, but my dick got very hard.  The more I looked and the more they did, and the more I got jealous, the harder my little dick got.

It was truly an amazing thing watching my wife getting thoroughly fucked by a black man.  She had several earth shattering orgasms, something I was never able to get her to do.  Despite my jealousy, I started leaking cum just from watching and not touching at all, it was so arousing for me. 

Afterwards, she was so thoroughly and satisfactorily fucked that, at his urging, she declared that from then on, she was black cock only.  While I was shocked at that decision, in retrospect I have NO regrets about it at all.  Life is very good for both of us, as well as our black boyfriends.

My wife is gorgeous with big D-cup tits and a very hot body.  Guys LOVE fucking her.  As we live in a mostly black neighborhood, and work with a lot of blacks, there is NO shortage of guys wanting to fuck her.

It is totally awesome.  I wish I had suggest to her we go into this lifestyle even before our wedding.  But I didn't know then what I learned later.

If you are sitting on the fence about whether to propose something similar to your wife or girlfriend, get off the fence and do it.  JUST DO IT!!!!  iF you are afraid she is already cheating, then make it something you BOTH enjoy and stop worrying about it.

Very nice, I glad that things have worked out for the both of you and are enjoying it. I for one won’t limit my self to just one type or the other even tho I do very much enjoy black men as well. 

• Like 2

You have right about a lot, but I don't think all beautiful and sexy womans are cheating. Another thing is what this lifstyle is about! No lies, and to be open about things,  no secrets. Sure some men like to know they wife is cheating, and never talk about it. But that is not a real cuckold relationship, is it?  Then the woman is not a part of it, she belive she trick her husband ( boyfriend ). Isn't it much better if the woman can come home and tell the details?

• Like 2