CuckoldFart.com

The Peter C Collection

Peter C

Cuckold Tests

16 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Well done!

Keep 'em coming!

DomBull4U

Thanks Dom. I will continue posting photos and gifs I have saved, mostly of which cater for my submissive nature. I of course had the pleasure of knowing my naughty wife Debbie was being fucked from time to time by other men, often her preferred choice of much younger guys, but also two men I'd previously worked with who were only too happy to oblige the poor girl and  one of her best friends's step-dad.

Clearly these cuckold tendencies never leave you as I am now working on encouraging my current girlfriend Becky down the same road. Her and my ex-wife are like chalk and cheese, Becky being quite shy and very inexperienced with men, but slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell and she now chats quite openly online with black guys she meets in the chat room of a garage music website she frequents. I think she was quite shocked at me encouraging her, but we now both refer to these guys as her black "boyfriends". One thing she does have in common with Debbie is her interest in them being a lot younger than her. She's fast approaching 46, has a son of 27, but loving all the attention she's been getting lately from black guys in their early-mid 20s and now lads as young as 17, 18 and 19. Looking at the big smile on her face when she tells me about them, their names and their ages, it's clearly doing her self-confidence and ego the world of good. 

Becky insists she has no intention of going any further than chatting online, although she has said several of these guys want to meet up with her. We;re both well aware of what they want to meet up for of course and I've told her that I'd be okay with that happening as long as she told me. I've stressed to her that there's no way I'd dump her just because she's sneaked off to have sex with a young black guy whilst I'm at work in the evenings. She texted me late one night saying that i was going to be the last white man she goes with, presumably aroused by the young black lads flirting with her online, and when I replied by asking her if that meant she'd only be going with black men in future, she texted back, "Definitely xxx". I shot my load on the spot, but in the cold light of day she's still very reticent and nervous about even going out on a date with one of them let alone them expecting sex.

Debbie's and Becky's photos can be found on other posts of mine for those interested, but here are the next 10 pics from the Peter C Collection.

addtext_com_MDIxMjUz.jpg

addtext_com_MDIzMDIy.jpg

addtext_com_MDM0MzUz.jpg

addtext_com_MDMzODU0.jpg

addtext_com_MDQ0ODEz.jpg

addtext_com_MDQwNDM2.jpg

addtext_com_MDQzNDM2.jpg

addtext_com_MDUxMzUx.jpg

addtext_com_MDYyODA3.jpg

addtext_com_MjAwNTA0.jpg

• Like 4

With my Becky chatting online to increasingly younger black guys, I did suggest to her, "Imagine if you were to sleep with one of these boys before he finds out your surname then realises he's a friend of your son..."

addtext_com_MTIzODIz.jpg

• Like 2

What i thought was my wife's first extra-marital encounter (I've since found out she secretly had sex with a work colleague of mine a couple of months before) was with a customer from the shop she worked in. Debbie was assistant manageress, but this young guy always made a beeline for her till. He was only 23 so Debbie was particularly flattered by his attention. She told him she was married with 4 kids and fast approaching 35, but he was unperturbed by that and asked her out for a drink.

We'd already been discussing her getting some extra sex on the side with one of her shop's delivery drivers particularly keen to meet up with her away from work. However it was this young lad that she agreed to go out with, telling him that she'd tell her husband that she'd be late home due to "stock-taking". After a few drinks it was back to his place and into bed where this Chris eagerly fucked my wife 3 times before letting her come home.

In bed she told me all about her evening. Aroused by the knowledge that I now had an unfaithful wife we made love twice that night, so Debbie had had her pussy filled 5 times by two different men. We snuggled up and discussed where things go from here. We both liked the idea of her having a toyboy, a much younger "bit on the side", and I readily agreed to her suggestion that she could perhaps start seeing him once or twice a week, maybe even stay at his place for the weekend once a month or so. 

Curious now then that my current partner Becky is, at 45, also now confessing to an interest in much younger guys, her age preference being even lower than Debbie's was and with a particular need for them to be black...

addtext_com_MTMzMzQ1.jpg

• Like 3

That first February Sunday afternoon I went to pick my wife Debbie up after she'd been over to see my ex-workmate Mick whilst his wife was out, she got in the car in her pale blue denim mini-skirt and no knickers with his cum still trickling down her inner thigh just like in this photo. Although her first reaction was, "Well, that wasn't all that!" and she was disappointed that his cock was half the size of mine, she went to see him for the next 2-3 years until he moved away whenever she needed a good pounding and could let herself go rather than our more gentle lovemaking when she had to keep the noise down in case the kids heard us.

ae0b2899-9a04-47d1-93da-4495a9a596a7.jpg.18c75e64b71aa2032441e1c7b37050e4.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Something a bit different today. All these photos and gifs feature women that bear a striking resemblance to my girlfriend Becky doing things I want Becky to do.

beckyfba8dc01-db27-400f-9237-c7dada4423bd.gif.840f9784c9cf8beedeba11a58f35f67d (1).gif

beckyfuckingblack1.jpg

becky0-Wife-505021.jpg.4325bdc685a5a7e177d3f09e7fe7d12c.jpg

becky9rniyrvtl3ea1.thumb.gif.4e608e67c2bcc57e4054fe5b2bcf9f52.gif

becky69a9bc42-e1b6-4113-903e-24f0acdc6713.jpg.8acf599edc2a288dfac171b966d7bab3.jpg

becky463_1000.thumb.jpg.7f6c4b862b8666899bc467f1cda39119.jpg

becky244270139.jpg

becky1250735161_ts(2).jpg.f2eeef56e9df8c8c1db38d43d17f9a65.jpg

beckyblonde_ir_missionary_17.thumb.jpg.4df997d73bcd49caed9e8854c1838a44.jpg

beckytumblr_ljtzfeMh9d1qenyx4o1_400.gif.0f42893c219ded3da915a91e39ceea7c.gif

beckysuckingblackcock2.jpg

beckynT_6chsfy44jhgihn2yh2r5ki8y_600.thumb.jpg.4bfee0caa6d77297bd6ad771ba65cdaa.jpg

beckylookalike.jpeg

beckygoesblack.jpg

beckydb3-a72b-f197d190dbca.thumb.jpg.4cad613f65608427f604058684b8f2f2.jpg

Why you don't show her these pics? Maybe she will be eager to really try at last.

• Like 3